58. Seduce?

Okay, people, I tried to write a little smut for the first time in my life. I don't know how it turned out so please adjust and no tomatoes will be thrown at me! 

Enjoy reading and please vote and comment.

Bye, I am going to hide somewhere in my chips till you complete reading.

Isha

As we both reached the dining table could sense the tension in the air. I decided to clear the tension and wished everyone in a chirpy voice. The girls are already ready for our outing which I doubt will happen after yesterday. All the men are on high alert and Nav said the minister's goons may try to harm us and we should be careful until this matter is settled.

"Bhabi, why are you not ready yet?" Abhigya asked breaking my trance and I looked at her lifting my lashes as Nav served food on his plate. He raised a brow at me asking what we planned and I chose to reply Abhigya instead, just to see if they would oppose or not.

"I will get ready after having breakfast, Abhigya," I replied and all the men started glaring at us like we had committed some big crime or taken away their favorite bike.

"None of you are going anywhere," Abhinav declared after we informed him about our shopping plan and forwarded a morsel towards my mouth which I took in still looking for someone to speak up. But much to my dismay no one spoke. He started feeding me and himself until I decided to speak up.

"But Nav," before I could complete my sentence he fed me another morsel shutting me up. 

"Don't princess, I am not going to risk your safety at any cost," he declared taking another morsel in his mouth and fed me when I opened my mouth to speak again. I feel like a kid now. He is shutting my mouth by feeding me and is glaring at me like I am asking for an ice cream during winter nights.

"I will get you an ice cream during winter nights and will take care of your health after that, but not this. I am not going to risk your safety." He whispered leaning towards me making me gasp in reaction. How did he know what I was thinking about?

"Because I know the faces you make while sulking and thinking about ice creams. Now complete this," He answered my unasked question and shoved another morsel in my mouth. I chewed it slowly and gulped the last morsel after which he made me drink water and drank water from the same glass from the same place making me blush red. We have shared most intimate moments but this stupid blush appears every time he does something romantic and he knows that.

"What are we going to do now?" Priya whined once all the men left the table leaving us alone, sulking. I looked up at every one of them waiting for one of them to speak up but what mumma spoke made me choke on the air.

"Seduce them," Mumma shrugged making our eyes go wide in surprise and horror. Did my mother just ask me to seduce my husband?

"What?" I and Abhigya yelled in surprise as my ears turned red in embarrassment. How can my mother ask her daughter and daughter-in-law to seduce their partners? I mean she can, but this straight?

"What what? Try to coax them and make them agree to your demands! Don't make me teach you everything. Behave like my daughters, girls!" saying so, she walked away dusting her hands. What did I just see?

"Is she really mumma?" Abhigya sked nudging me, equally surprised and shocked.

"I don't think so," I muttered still in my daze. After a lot of thinking and contemplating our options, we decided to follow Mumma's idea and seduce them. I just hope he won't eat me up after yesterday's and today's stunts.

I walked in and found him working in the office in our chamber. I quickly sneaked into the closet, picked a saree, and got ready wearing it. I didn't use cosmetics as he prefers my natural beauty. I left my hair open, just the way he loves it.