Chapter 17: Undecided

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 17: Undecided

I'LL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 30+ VOTES AND 10+ COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

SHARE!

LIKE!

FAN!

love youuzzzz<333

.................. and sorry for taking five thousand trillion ages to update.

SO ENJOY!!

Aiden's POV

It hurts.

You know, looking at couples all around you who love each other.

I had never felt so empty in my entire life.

Most of my friends have found their mate and are living happily with each other. Even Aaron found his mate and she somehow forgave him but she still seems indecisive about her decision on forgiving him.

But that's not my point.

I had found my mate a 2 years, 4 months, and 13 days ago. Yes I'm counting; and it was the happiest time of my life. I had loved her more than anything in the world. She was my life. My world. My heart.

And then unfortunately a war stroke out between our pack in London and the Malos pack (which means evil ones in Latin by the way), I know; what a wonderful choice of a pack name, but anyways; they attacked our pack about 2 years ago and a lot of our members were severely injured or killed. They had attacked many packs for no reason but to start unnecessary wars and conflicts. But they hadn't beaten us because we had one of the most biggest packs in Europe. And what amazed me was that the Malos pack is located in America and they had dared to march their asses over to Europe and try to take us over.

Ha. Those fools.

Joshua was and IS the worst alpha on this planet. No, I'm not talking leader wise, I'm talking evil wise. He's evil, cruel, deceving, and selfish. He had found his mate but she was killed in a rogue attack.

And then what really made him hate our pack was when Aaron had killed his brother, Taki when Joshua tried to attack us. And then Joshua had killed Talia, Aaron's past girlfriend that he loved, and made Aaron watch it.

And ever since then, they've hated each other.

And they still do.

But I hated and STILL hate Joshua for what he did. He had destroyed and killed the only thing that made me happy in life. My parents had died in that attack too.

Joshua's pack had killed my mom, my dad, and my mate.

Oh and did I mention that my mate was pregnant too during that time?

Yeah. Life sucks.

And as soon as the war ended, I packed up whatever I had left of myself, my mate, and my family and left Europe in a flash and made my way to America.