Chapter 1: Welcome to my life, (aka), Hell.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

Chapter 1: Welcome to my life, (aka), Hell.

Savannah's POV

I walked into my room right after taking a shower only to see my mother digging though something.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing of your business." She snapped.

"What are you looking for?"

"Oh shut up" She snapped again.

I walked closer to get a better look. My eyes widened at what she was doing.

"What are you doing? That's my money!" I exclaimed; trying to get my wallet out of her hand

"I said shut up! Your money is my money anyways. I raised you for 17 years and you can't even think to spare your own mother a couple of dollars?" She asked.

"But you always take my money; and it's never a little bit. I work hard for that money, mother." I said; softly.

"I don't care!" She shouted. "Now, I'll be back later tonight, alright?" She asked.

"Where are you going?" I pushed, still not receiving any answer.

"Again, none of your business." She said and stormed out of my room.

There was only one place that my mother always goes to, and that was the bar.

I just sighed and locked my bedroom door so I could change. After putting my pajamas on, I opened up my room to go make dinner for my parents but then was stopped by my father standing by my doorway.

"I-I-I was just going down to make dinner." I said

"And while you're at it; clean our bedrooms and rake the front yard. "He ordered.

"Yes sir" I nodded.

"I am not your fucking alpha; do not call me sir; I am your father, therefore, you call me father. Understood?" He said and grabbed my chin roughly.

"Yes" I muttered out; nodding.

"Very well, now go." He said and slapped my cheek so that my head snapped to the side.

I lightly brushed passed him and speed-walked downstairs into the kitchen. I paid not mind to his actions. I've gotten used to the casual slap across the face or the daily scolding. I used to hate my life, I still do, but this is what it is and I can't change that. I figured that accepting life for what it is would make time here more bearable. I turned the stove on and got ingredients and quickly made a pot of spaghetti and meatballs. After, I obeyed my fathers' rules and went outside to rake the front yard.

"Hey loser! Doing slave work again?" A random guy shouted at me from the dirt path and his friends laugh along with him.

I just rolled my eyes and continued raking the leaves.

"You missed a spot!" He shouted as him and his friends once again laughed at me.

I just kept ignoring them and thank god they shut up and left me alone after that, finally leaving the path.

We all lived in homes but since we are all werewolves we had to live in the woods. It's basically like living on a normal street except there are dirt roads and paths instead. There was the pack house that the alpha and his family and close friends of them lived in. The pack house was like a mansion. It was like 3 stories high, had dozens of bedrooms, and had almost anything you'd ever dreamed of in it. Must be nice.