Chapter 35: Everything I've Ever Dreamed Of

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 35: Everything I've Ever Dreamed Of

PLEASE FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME YOU AWESOME PEOPLE

VOTE!! VOTING IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO

COMMENT!! COMMENTING IS AWESOME TOO AND IT BUILDS MY SELF-ESTEEM FOR WRITING THIS BOOK AND MAKING IT BETTER SOO PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT.

Even if it's a small comment like "Update!! :)" or "Great job!" or "I loved it!" Please comment y'all! :D

Savannah's POV

Previously in Chapter 34:

"I'm so sorry and I love you so much, please, I'm sorry. My sorry ass doesn't deserve you but I will spend the rest of my life proving you that I'm worth it, please I'm sorry." He kissed my nose and leaned his forehead against mine.

I looked up at him and cupped his face with my hands and rubbed his lips with my thumbs.

"Here; I don't wanna kiss Talia too." I chuckled.

He laughed back and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you" He said.

I went to open my mouth but he covered it with his index finger. "You don't need to say anything. Just know that I will wait for you."

Chapter 35:

My smiled widened in happiness at the man standing before me.

He wasn't perfect but he was everything I could have ever dreamed of; flaws, mistakes, stupidity, oblivions, and all.

"You will wait for me?" I asked him.

"Yes, I will wait for you" He nodded. "I can't picture life without you, Sav. I know it's hard to love me and trust me right now, that's why I'm not pushing you; it's my fault anyways. Hopefully one day soon you'll love me like I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Well just hold on a little longer, bucko. I'm almost there." I smiled.

His face lit up with content before he leaned down and closed the gap between us. Instinctively, my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer to me as I kissed him back.

Finally, after all these years of fighting, arguing and resisting each other, I finally have my mate.

He wrapped his arms around my waist securely and deepened the kiss.

This was all I've ever wanted. To just be able to kiss him whenever I want to, to not have to worry about him ever falling out of love with me or falling for somebody else; for once I'm not worried anymore. Being with him like this made me feel okay.

Leaning my head back, he took this as an opportunity to pepper my neck with kisses, spreading and irresistible heat throughout my body.

I moaned at the power of the heat and electricity flowing through me as he continued to ravish my neck with his delicate kisses. I opened my eyes for second and saw something in my peripheral vision. I turned my head and noticed that the bed was sprinkled with rose pedals. Not only was it sprinkled but the pedals spelled out the three words I always loved hearing come out his mouth.

'I Love You' the pedals read on the bed. And lying next to it was small heart made of rose pedals and then there were a few pedals here and there on the floor.

My head whipped to him so fast I could have gotten in whiplash. He stopped kissing my neck and looked up to see what was distracting me.

"What?" He asked curiously.