Chapter 33: Please Wait For Me

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 33: Please Wait For Me

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

FOLLOW!

Please stop telling me what to write in my story. You don't like intimate scenes? Oh well, too bad. I'm a hopeless romantic so you get my point.

Thanks guys.

Love you!

****** NOT EDITED ******

Savannah's POV

Previously in chapter 32:

This was the first time this has ever happened to me. The first time I've ever been this intimate with anyone.

And I'm glad he was the first one.

Chapter 33:

I rocked my hips against him as he kept devouring my breasts. He grasped them in his hands and gave them a tight squeeze before putting his mouth back on them.

"I love you" He murmered and kissed up my neck.

I didn't respond as he kissed his way back up to my face and planted a strong, powerful kiss on my lips.

"You're perfect" He ushered again as he placed his hands back on my hips and broke away from our amazing kiss.

I whimpered as he pulled away, wanting his lips back on mine, ravishing me.

"Okay, no more." He shook his head.

"Why not?" I whine, leaning into him.

"Bec-because I can't lose control around you- I-I almost did. It seems like I can't even control myself around you and it scares me." He looked into my eyes.

"Don't be scared." I assured him.

"You don't understand, Sav. All I want to do right now it rip that tiny little lace off your ass and make love to you as you scream my name all damn night." He growled in my ear, rubbing his hands up and down my waist.

My breath hitched at his assertiveness and I stared into his eyes to see his emotions.

Guilt. Love. Lust. Anger?

"Why are you angry?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side curiously.

"Because if I didn't fucking screw it up two years ago, you could have already been mine, I would have marked you already, we would have mated, and could possibly have our little pup(s) right now." He growled angrily at himself.

He lightly pushed me off his lap, making me stand as he marched over to the door and paced back and forth, gripping his hair in frustration and pulling on it.

"Aaron, calm down." I spoke to him and started walking towards him; not caring about that fact that I was still topless.

"Calm down? I literally screwed up any chance I had with you. Now that I think about it, why are you still here? Why are you even here with me? I'm pretty sure there are many other males out there for you to mate with that you've had interest in over the past two years that deserve you more than I do." He forcefully said, pulling at his hair.

"Aaron what the hell are you talking about? Just stop this nonsense." I came closer to him.

"Nonsense?! You think this is pure and utter bullshit, Sav?" His voice started getting louder. "You don't understand how badly the guilt and the anger controls me. My conscience is eating me alive every day and I can't take it anymore. No matter how many times you tell me that everything's okay and that you forgive me and that you're giving me one last chance, I can't help it. Everything just somehow floods back into my mind and it's too hard for me to deal with. Sa-Sav, I can't do this." He sobbed, tears literally pouring down his face.