Chapter 20: Welcome to the Land of Idiots

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be

Chapter 20: Welcome to the Land of Idiots

ANOTHER PIC OF CALEB ON THE SIDE!!--->>>>

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, & VOTE IT UP!!!!

UPDATE NEXT TUESDAY and maybe a bonus chapter because I update three days late:\ MAYBE THOUGHT!!! I SAID MAYBE! SO DON’T GET YOUR HOPES UP. 

But I did make this chapter kind of long because of your 3 day wait.

AND DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY NEW COVER? I DID IT MYSELF:) AND YES I FEEL HAPPY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I LIKE IT A LOT BETTER THAN THE OLD ONE!

Savannah’s POV

“LUCAS MICHAEL JORDAN AND JACOB VANCE JORDAN!!” I shouted as I stalked down to the living room like a mad man.

I swear to the almighty Lord above that I’m gonna strangle those two.

But I can’t…

“Oh shit!” I heard them swear as I saw their figures dash out of the living room from around the corner.

I ran into a full on sprint and once I had reached outside the front door, I kicked Jake’s back and he tumbled down the floor and then I shoved Luke down.

That heavy training came in handy.

“I am going to kill both of you.” I hissed, looking down at both of them.

“Now, now, Sav; no need to kill us, now.” Luke said. “We can’t afford for our pretty faces to get ruined.”

“I’m gonna wring both of your necks!” I exclaimed and jumped on top of Luke and tried to strangle him but failed.

“Ugh! I can’t even strangle you because of what you two idiots did!” I stated.

“Look Sav; it was just a joke, calm down!”

I swear, I wish I could wring his muscled neck right now.

“Calm down?! I can’t even use my hands anymore because of you morons and you want me to calm down?” I exclaimed.

“Um… Yes?” He said but it was more like a question with a tint of fear in his eyes.

“You idiot twins put super glue in my hand lotion and it glued my fingers together! I can’t move them or do anything with them!” I shouted.

Hence why I can’t wring their necks.

“We said sorry!” Lucas exclaimed.

“No you didn’t!”

“Okay well, we’re sorry” Luke said truthfully, his eyes softening a bit. “We’re truly sorry for gluing your hands shut Sav; seriously.”

My anger softened until the other dumb idiot spoke.

“Yeah, but you gotta admit; that sh*t was funny as hell.” Jake said as he hobbled over in laughter.

“You’re such an idiot” Luke face-palmed himself.

My anger raised back up as I got off of Luke and pounced on Jake.

“You know what’s also funny as hell Jake?” I asked, tilting my head to the side.