Chapter 24: Love Never Fails But Honesty Does

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be.

Chapter 24: Love Never Fails But Honesty Does

Okay guys so I am moving to Texas in like a month so right now I’m helping my parents with packing and moving. But anyways, I’m gonna be really busy so if I don’t update when I’m supposed to, don’t get upset and start thrashing out on me. I love the house and I can’t wait. My cousin just left for college in Colorado the other day so that was depressing but I’m proud of him.

PIC OF GUY BERRYMAN ON THE SIDE!!!----------->>>

SONG!!:: THE SCIENTIST BY COLDPLAY ON THE SIDE ::!!!------>>>

I know a lot of you hate Aaron and don’t want him a Sav to be together and  just want him to burn and die and then there are you other peoples who love Aaron and want him and Sav to be together and you hope they work out and then he doesn’t burn and die.

So comment which team you’re on! #LOVEAARON or #HATEAARON

So enjoy this chapter!!!!

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE! LIKE!

Savannah’s POV

“Holy crap” I froze as I whispered in shock. “Is that Guy?”

I was having a heart attack in the sound check room right now.

My heart was palpitating right now and I couldn’t stop it.

I was on line, waiting to meet Coldplay and I see Guy Berryman leave and then come back on an electric scooter, riding all around the room.

He’s so hot.

“I heard that” Aaron growled at me.

“Shut up” I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on Guy.

Guy was my favorite member of Coldplay. He was their bass guitarist and he just played it so awesomely and amazingly. And he was again; hot, which was a bonus.

Gotta love Scottish people.

******* ******* *********

I had met Coldplay and it was the happiest I had ever been.

I had stuttered on my words when I was talking to Guy but I had managed to have a decent conversation with them.

Now we were currently in the front row as they were singing ‘The Scientist’. It was my favorite song of theirs and it always will be. It was a deep emotional song that caught my heart and it’s the reason why I love them so much.

I sang loudly to the song like everybody else was doing with all my heart and might.

“Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles, chasing our tails

Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy

Oh it's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be so hard

I'm going back to the start”

All of the fans including me cheered but then Guy started to strum a soft tune on his base and the whole room started to get quiet.