Chapter 29: Game On, Alpha

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 29: Game on, Alpha

COLLAGE PIC OF ANNA KENDRICK AS SAVANNAH ON THE SIDE!!! ---------->>>>>>

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while :( :( :( :( :(

FORGIVE MEHHHH!!! <333

Anyways, hope you guys had a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! :D :D :D :D

GoSh I'm So ExCiTeD tO wRiTe ThIs ChApTeR!!!!!

Enjoyyy :*

And no! I'm not high guys. So chill your nuggets.

And there is probably to many grammar errors in this chapter because I'm on my mom's mac and she doesn't have Microsoft Word on it so I downloaded this word pad and it doesn't have autocorrect, therefore there are probably going to be many errors so don't hate me. And if you see any, feel free to do that comment thingy on a certain word, that you can do if you update WattPad on your device(s).

Okay.

COLLAGE PIC OF ANNA KENDRICK AS SAVANNAH ON THE SIDE!!! ---------->>>>>>

How much wood could a wooduck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Answer that question huh.

Anywayssssss, on to the chapter

Savannah's POV

So I sighed shakily before respdonding, "Aaron's my mate."

She just gave me a blank stare as she sucked in her breath.

The room was as quiet as a library even though library's aren't even quiet when they're supposed to be, anyways, back to the nerve wracking matter; my point was; the atmosphere had quickly turned quiet and EXTREMELY awkward.

"Talia?" I broke the silence.

She just stayed quiet and stared at my blankly, her mouth slightly hanging open.

"Talia, please talk to me." I told her.

She finally snapped out of her revere, and said, "Oh"

'Oh'? A freaking 'oh' is all I get?

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't be sorry, you couldn't help it; the moon goddess paired you guys up." She frowned.

I nodded and looked away from her.

I couldn't take this.

This news was crushing her on the inside; I could sense it, I knew it.

"Are you guys together?" She asked me.

I looked back at her and simply responded, "Yes."

I heard her intake a deep, shaky breathe before nodding.

"I'm sorry-"

"-Luna"

"No, call me Savannah, and I'm not technically Luna yet because we haven't mated yet, but let me talk." She nodded. "I'm sorry that you found out this way. I know you loved him and still do, I mean it's hard not to. Yes, he did reject me before he met you, and now he's deeply regretted it. He kept crushing and crushing my heart for to two straight years before he finally got his big head out of his stupid ass. I hated him and promised myself to never forgive him; that I would make him regret ever rejecting me. And I did. I always wanted him back but I never let him know it, because if he did; it woul have been an easy access to destroying me after those two painful years I spent training myself and becoming a stronger person. I wouldn't let him ruin me again. But then here comes now and he's regretted it so bad. He's begged and begged on his knees, got into fihgts because of me. I never gave into him though. I wasn't going to until he proved to me that he was worthy of me and I could trust him again. And so far he has, and I couldn't helpy myself but forgive him; but that's not stopping him though; all he's ever been doing is making it up to me. Look, what I'm trying to say here is that, I know you still love him and-and I know he somewhat still cares for you very deeply. I mean he was worried about how bad you were hurt instead of me for crying out loud. And I know you've gone through a lot but i swear if you try to steal my mate away from me, I'll be forced to rip you to shreds, that's a promise."