Chapter 26: She's What?

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 26: She's What?

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE! LIKE!

!!! SONG:: GONE TOO SOON BY SIMPLE PLAN :::!!!! ON THE SIDE!! ----->>>

Savannah's POV

*** 1 Week Later ***

“HA HA HA HA HA!! I WIN YOU LOSE, NOW GO BUY ME FOOD!” Izzy exclaimed as she jumped on top of the coffee table, pointing at me because she beat me.

Little bitch.

“But seriously, I'm starving. I want my Whataburger.” She pouted.

“Alright, alright. A deal's a deal.” I nodded and grabbed my shoulder bag before walking out to my car with Izzy.

“Woohoo! I'm coming Whataburger!” She screamed in excitement.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at her as I sped off to Whataburger.

See, Izzy and I were bored so we decided to play a round of poker and whoever lost had to buy food for the other.

And as you can see, I lost.

Grr.

*** *** ***

“So what's going on between you and Taylor?”

Izzy asked me as she took a bite out of her cheeseburger.

“What do you mean?” I asked, eating a french fry.

“You know what I'm talking about, Sav. Why were you two all kissy kissy last week?” She repeated.

I looked down at my food, “I don't know” was my only response.

“Do you like him?” She asked me.

“Y-yeah” I answered honestly.

“Do you like Aaron?” She asked.

“Of course” I responded.

“Well then you have a shit load of problems coming your way, girl.” She mentioned.

“Yeah, no kidding.” I rolled my eyes.

“Look, just pick the guy you love most. Don't pick Aaron because you're supposed to love him, if you love Taylor more, pick him. I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes but I do know that you deserve someone who can treat you right; you deserve someone to love you for who you are.” She smiled.

“Thanks, Iz.” I smiled back at her.

“It's the truth” She shrugged and continued to eat her cheeseburger like the dog she is.

*** *** ***

“Yeah, we'll pack up and leave early tomorrow morning.” We heard a voice say as we walked in through the front door.

“Where y'all going?” Izzy asked as she approached the group of guys.

“Nowhere” Brett answered a little too quickly.

Izzy narrowed her eyebrows at them before walking over to Brett, swaying her hips.

Don't fall for it, Brett.

Woops! Too late because once Izzy reached him, he thought she was going to kiss him but instead she pinched his pressure point between his neck and his shoulder, causing him to crouch down in pain.