Chapter 19: Everyone's Asking for a Ticket to Hell

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be.

Chapter 19: Everyone’s Asking for a Ticket to Hell.

You know the deal. Lollllll

ANOTHER PIC OF ALEX PETTTYFER AS AARON ON THE SIDE>>>>

But I will be uploading every Tuesday for this book! So put it in your phone’s, your calendars and everything!

Savannah’s POV

I started running back to the pack house in my wolf form.

He’s gonna kill us. My wolf told me.

“No he won’t”

Yes, he will. It’s 10:00 at night. He told you to get back in 10 minutes and that was 4 hours ago.

“Shit” I cursed before walking into the pack house, making my way to my room in my wolf form.

I made it to my room and locked my door before shifting and making my way into the shower.

I took as long as I could in the shower so I could purposely avoid Aaron. I didn’t want to talk to him and I sure as hell didn’t want to do it now. I’m tired and all I want to do is sleep. Not argue with my mate.

I stepped out of the steaming shower and dried myself off before wrapping my towel around me and grabbing my hairbrush.

I stepped out of the bathroom only to see a furious Aaron Weaver standing 3 feet away from me.

“I thought I told you to be back 4 hours ago.” He growled.

I rolled my eyes, ignored him and turned away from him to go pick out my pajamas.

“Answer me, Savannah.” He growled.

“Go away” I said before going into the bathroom again and slamming the door.

“What is wrong with you, huh?! I specifically told you to be home 4 hours ago and you disobeyed me!” He shouted.

“I disobeyed you?” I said coldly as I exited the bathroom and stalked towards him.

“I don’t have to listen to any shit you say, Aaron. I’m your mate, your equal. Not some pack member you can boss around.” I stated.

“Well according to the swear you made. You are part of my pack, which means I am your alpha, which means I will not tolerate you disrespecting me!” He shouted.

I cowered back slightly but I don’t think he noticed because of how mad he is.

“You think I give a sh*t.” I retorted.

“Well you should, I almost had the whole pack go out and look for you, Savannah! Next time, why don’t you just follow my rules and none of this could happen!” He said.

“None of this?! This has nothing to do with me. This has to do with you and your stupid alpha anger management problems.”

“No, this has everything to do with you, Savannah!”

He started to look more raging and scary by the second and I can feel my wolf trying to submit.

“Bullshit”