Chapter 10: Mr. Douchebag

HE REJECTED ME. BUT WE'RE MEANT TO BE.

CHAPTER 10: Mr. Douchebag

PIC OF CHASE ON THE SIDE!!!!>>>>>>>> (COLTON HAYNES) 

I WILL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 10+ VOTES AND AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

LIKE!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

SONG: Michael Logen - St. Christopher 

Aaron's POV

I honestly couldn't believe me ears of what Brett explained.

I was fuming with rage at the thought of the those rogues trying to get anywhere near my mate. 

Yes, I admit it. It was't just my wolf who was angry. And I was going to make damn well sure they those dirty fucking rogues didn't lay one finger on Savannah or else they're gonna wish they hadn't.

But right now I needed to talk to Savannah. Yes, I want her back. Yes, I know I'm an asshole. And yes, I know she'll never forgive me but I'm going to everything I can to make sure she does.

After she said "bye" I saw her trying to escape after Brett and Izzy left, so I stopped right in front her and said, "Nope, we gotta talk."

And the look on her face looked like she didn't want to at all. Not one tiny bit.

"How many times am I going to tell you that I do not. Want to. Talk to you?" She snapped.

"As many times as you can until you give up; cause I'm not backing down." I said.

She sighed in fustration and rolled her eyes.

"You have 5 minutes." 

"Go"

"You know talking requires to people, right?" I asked.

"I'm very aware of that" She said.

"Well first off; what happened to you?" I asked.

"You know already. I ran away and came here. Simple as that." She said; crossing her arms over her chest.

I was just about to ask why she ran away but I was smart enough not to because I knew the reason why; and plus; I didn't want to get her riled up. She's obviously not the right person to mess with when she's angry or pissed off.

"Okay, but what 'happened' to you?" I repeated but emphasaized 'happened'.

"Oh you mean, how I have changed so much?" She asked, sarcastically, while tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah"

"Well, Caleb, Taylor, Aiden, Izzy, Jake and Luke all trained me do death. They taught how to be strong, brave and confident. They're the reason why I'm not the so called 'weak, fragile, and vulnerable girl' all you people knew to years ago. They helped me so my life two years ago would never repeat itself." She explained.

And guilt was written all over my face. I knew what she was talking about. That's what everyone called her before she left. That's what I called her and I regret every single momoent of it. 

But if only she knew what I did while she was gone. If she only knew...

"Savannah, I'm--"

"Your 5 minutes are up!" She exclaimed and tried to push me out of her way.