NEW STORY!

Hey guys, I know you were hoping this was a chapter but I'm sorry it's not.

I just want to let you guys know that I just posted a new story called 'SURF'. I really hope you guys could go and check it out. VOTING or COMMENTING on it would be great.

Synopsis:

Silver Marx has not wanted anything more than to win the NSSA Competition in Gold Coast, Australia. Silver thought that this could be her one last shot to prove to everybody that she's not a failure, her last shot to make her dreams come true. But how is a woman like her who lives in Southern California, with no money, a stubborn dad, and an overprotective brother supposed to go to Australia with her best friend alone and win the world's most known surfing championship?

It was impossible. That's what Silver thought until she finds herself in Australia.

But what happens when she gets to Australia and everything is a different ballgame than Cali? The people are wiser, better looking, have flawless surfing, and she realizes that she doesn't fit in.

And then add in an incredibly smoking hot, blue-eyed surfer who lives next door to Silver's aunt, who helps her prepare for the championship. He looks like a model, he's the best surfer she has ever seen, and unfortunately, he's out of her league.

Throw in jealous girls, desperate opponents, and Jax Cohen; Silver's got a load of drama coming her way and she doesn't even know it yet.

Thanks guys!!!!

XOXO, Alysia.