Chapter 11: School

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 11: School 

Okay and since I have nothing better to do you guys gotta unscramble this word and the COMMENT what word it is.

ECOYPSALA 

Lol first one to get it gets a shoutout in a chapter!!!

I'll UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GET'S 10+ VOTES AND AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

LIKE!

Savannah's POV

"Come on Savannah!! Wake up!" A male voice screamed in my ear.

I groaned and then punched him in the face without opening my eyes.

"Ow! What the hell, Savannah?!" He exclaimed.

And then I finally opened my eyes.

"Then don't scream in my ear while I'm asleep, Caleb." I said and sat up.

But then my mind just registered what I had just said and who was standing in front of me.

"Caleb! Oh my god, Caleb!" I exclaimed as I jumped on him and threw my arms around his neck.

"Woah, easy there girl." He chuckled.

And then I snarled at him.

"Why the hell did it take you almost a week to get here?" I asked; getting off of him.

"Because I had alpha duties and I had to make sure every single pack member was here before I was." He explained.

"but how could you leave me here with them! I need my cuddle buddy." I punched his chest.

"Damn, your heavy handed." He hissed to himself.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I'm here now." He said.

"Don't ever do that to me again. I had to deal with Aaron without you." I said.

"You're strong enough without me; but don't worry; I'll be here to help you from now on." He smiled and hugged me.

"Okay, fine. You're forgiven." I said.

"Forgiven? You know what, forget it. Thanks Sav." He thanked.

"You're welcome" I teased.

"So why did you annoying wake me up this early?" I asked.

"Because we have school in a half hour." He answered.

What?! Already?! Damn, that week went by fast.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"As a heart attack" He nodded.

"Uuugghhhh" I groaned.

"You got a half hour; so hurry up cause we're all carpooling." He said; closing the door behind him as he walked out.

I sighed and grabbed my vanilla scented body wash and shampoo and took my shower.