Chapter 31: I'm Bringin' Sexy Back

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be.

Chapter 31: I’m Bringin’ Sexy Back

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

VOTE!

LIKE!

LOVE!

SHARE!

And in some chapters I’m speeding things up as you can see because I don’t really want so many chapters so please just bear with me.

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN WITH KATIE (AARON’S OLDER SISTER0 AND HER MATE PROBLEMS!!!!!

Savannah’s POV

So let’s catch up. It’s been about a week since I told Steph about our kissing bet; Talia is actually not as bad as I thought she was. I was probably just being paranoid and protective when I thought she was going to steal Aaron away from me, but don’t get me wrong, I’m still being cautious. She’s been nothing but nice to everyone, including Jackie. That’s what pissed me off. She knows how Jackie is yet she’s friends with her? Like I don’t get it. I guess her and Jackie were friends before? So does that mean Talia was a Jackie mini me before she was gone? I sure as hell hope not. I can just only hope she doesn’t turn into Jackie because she is on hell of a manipulator. But she’s been hanging out with Jackie more than anybody here. Like out of every entire female population in this pack you just had to pick Jackie Mavel? Is there something wrong with you? Come here; let me knock some sense into your brain real quick.

Whatever. If she turns out to be a snobby, two-faced bitch in the end; then so be it. Not my problem—well actually it is because that means it was her plan to steal Aaron away from me all along.

But for now we’re just gonna go with flow and see where life goes.

Did that rhyme?

Yes?

No?

Well, I try.

Caleb and Abby are still out on their romantic vacation in Maui. I need my Caleb! He’s the only one who can get me through this very hard… horny time. He knows how to distract me and keep my company. He’s my best friend. But nooo, Abby has to go an hog him.

*Well she is his mate, dumbo.* My wolf spoke to me.

*So? He was my best friend first. I want my best friend back.* I whined.

*Oh, stop. You have your own mate.* She rolled her eyes.

*You know you miss Caleb. His wolf was your best friend too.* I told her.

*So what? At least I can understand when it comes to best friends and then mates.* She said.

*Yeah but-*

*How would you like it if Aaron and Talia were always hanging out and he kept ignoring you? How would you feel?* She asked me.

*They already do hang out a lot* I responded, frowning.

It was true. For the two weeks Talia has been here, her and Aaron have been going out and talking a lot. Of course, I’m jealous and of course I feel left out but I gotta give them a break. They’re catching up and he’s helping her out; I can’t not be okay with that. Aaron would hate me and I’d feel guilty. I promised myself that I’d stop being selfish because the world and Aaron’s world doesn’t revolve around me. Aaron has his pack and other people to pay attention to other than me.