Chapter 5: Swimming class

Ayanokoji POV

"I thought I would get to see big breasts~!"

Contemplating suicide, Ike shouted in agony in earshot of Hasebe.

Murmurs spread among the girls. Like I said, I expected the girls to hate him for being so blatant...

"Ike, this isn't time to be sad. There are a lot of other girls!"

"Y-yeah. Anyone's fine. This isn't a time to feel down!"

"Yeah!"

Yamauchi and Ike affirmed their friendship and clasped each other's hands.

"You two, what are you doing? Looks fun."

"Ku-ku-kushida-chan?"

Kushida interrupted the two boys.

Wearing the school swimsuit, Kushida's curvy body line was on display.

In less than a second, all the boys stared at Kushida. Her breasts are about D or E cup. I don't know exactly but it's around that size. It's also a lot bigger than I thought. Her butt was also much bigger than expected. However, I immediately averted my eyes.

For one it was because of the shame and for the other because of the ominous pressure that stared at me from behind my back.

(AN: Don't mind the quality of this picture

(AN: Don't mind the quality of this picture. I was lazy, so it looks very rough and undetailed.)

Sia, looked at me with a gaze that says 'you disgust me.'.

I was already used to seeing her lively expressions, so the cold gaze she directed at me surprised me.

So that was the reason the boys in class call her the 'ice princess'.

I can remember Ike asking me if being expressionless was a requirement for hanging out with Horikita and Sia as they both were known to have cold eyes, so that side of her wasn't unknown to me.

The reason why she's only called 'princess' and not 'queen' is because, compared to Horikita, she seems more approachable due to her generally kind nature and goofy personality. Even so, these eyes justified that name more than enough.

...Receiving that look from her is a little troubling...

"Why do you have that weird expression?"

Horikita looked at my face, feeling suspicious.

"I'm currently getting targetted by part of the royal family of the ice kingdom."

Looking at both of them now, their eyes truly look similar. They might be lost sisters, who have never met each other.

"What is that even supposed to mean?"

Horikita looked at me with a confused expression. However, she didn't inquire further, not having any interest in the joke I made.