Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Over the next year Mackenzie didn’t try to escape, she was slowly becoming nothing. The only reason she got food was because of Jasmine, which still wasn’t much. She slowly turned from the chubby girl to a bag a bones. The parents didn’t bother her much unless she didn’t do the job perfectly, other than that they kept to themselves. Sandy didn’t like her, and whenever she saw her she would knock her down and start kicking her in the stomach. Derrick had tried repeatedly to take advantage of Mackenzie but Jasmine would always step in. Mackenzie was grateful, and the only reason she was alive was because of Jasmine. She learned that if she wasn’t here the family would be treating Jasmine like a slave. Mackenzie was glad Jasmine didn’t have to deal with that, but she did wish it wasn’t her.  She was starting to lose her mind, thinking that she deserved every hit, and that she was actually Derrick’s. It was easier to think this, than to continue to fight. She just wanted the easy life and going along with what they want was easy.

She was scrubbing down the sink. One quarter bleach, and then take the tooth brush do little circles until she can see herself in it. She has been getting better and better at this, once she was done she looked down at it with a smile. At this point it wasn’t a real smile, it was a think line with her teeth barely showing, but it was the only thing Mackenzie could be happy about.  They can’t find anything wrong with this, they would be happy, she thought. She started to put the bleach away, including the brush, out of the side of her eye she sees Sandy throw her soup in the sink. It splatters everywhere.

“You missed a spot.” Sandy says, going to the refrigerator to grab milk. She watches Mackenzie pour water in the sink, taking out the bleach one more time. Mackenzie doesn’t say anything she finds it best to keep quiet, then most of the time they forget she is there. Jasmine walks into the room placing her bowl of soup next to the sink, walking over to join Sandy. “I can’t believe tonight is the full moon. I know something is going to happen.” Sandy says to Jasmine. “I know it isn’t that you are going to shift, I was thinking more of Gage marking me.”

“I don’t think so sister tonight is the night I take what is rightfully mine. Alpha.” Derrick says. Derrick has been training all year, hoping to take the leadership of Alpha. Robert trained Derrick every day, always pushing him. When Robert had to show a move he would use Mackenzie, making it easier for Derrick to see what is going on. She was Derricks personal training dummy. Always there when he was taught a new move, then practiced on for the next week straight. She hated it, always getting random bruises along her arms and sides, but Derrick loved it being able to be so close to her, and being able to wrap his body around hers. He just wished his father wasn’t there so he could have his fun, but his father would find it disgusting to be interested in a human.

“Remember you can’t kill him, Gage is my mate.” Sandy says.

“Oh is that why he hasn’t marked you yet, and I promise I won’t kill him. I want to him to see me rule what his family built up.” Derrick says.

“And what if he wins?” Sandy says.

“Bitch, way to support your family.” Derrick says.

“He is my mate, I love him. So yes I do wish him best.” Sandy says.

“Oh just shut up, this is what I’ve been training for my whole life and I will win.” Derrick says.

Mackenzie isn’t paying much attention, just thinking dab, circle, circle, and repeat. She does feel when Derricks hand lands on her ass. “Isn’t that great, when I become Alpha nobody can stop me from having what’s mine.” Derrick whisper in her ear.

“I don’t see why you like the human so much.” Sandy says. He starts to kiss her jaw, his hand roaming under her shirt. She hasn’t had any change of clothes since she was captured, they do let her clean it every Sunday so she doesn’t start smelling up the place, but the clothes she has now are torn with bleach stains covering most of the front along with some blood stains she couldn’t get rid of.

“I don’t know either, but something about her makes me want her.” Derrick says, he bites down on her ear, Mackenzie just gulps but continues doing her work, acting like nothing is happening.

“Hey bro, how about we go warm up a bit before the big fight.” Jasmine says, dragging her brother away. Mackenzie smiles a bit, but she knows soon Jasmine won’t be able to be there for her.

“Derrick always gets what he wants.” Sandy says, before throwing her unfinished milk in the sink. Mackenzie was busy cleaning the sink for the next hour, moving on to Sandy’s room, than Derrick’s room, and then Jasmine’s room, which hers just needed a vacuuming, while the others looked like a tornado hit them. She waited for them to leave for the fight before she started their rooms, she didn’t want them to be annoyed with her being around. Once she was done with that she started dinner, but none where back yet. It was a full moon and normally they didn’t come home for the night, deciding to run around the woods. She packed up dinner at eight, knowing if it is this late they won’t be coming home for the night. She walks up the stairs preparing to clean the office, she could put it off until tomorrow, but after a full moon the family is always extra hungry and breakfast takes extra-long. 

She enters the room grabbing her cleaning basket on the way. She takes a moment to examine the window, its huge, displaying the whole forest. The trees were at a distance but not that far, the moon light making the droplets of water shine off of them. It was beautiful, breathtaking, and she loved it. She takes some nights off and just sits in this room, thinking of a different world. One where she was never captured and was still in school, another plot that runs into her mind is a dashing prince comes and saves her, all them ending with her out of her hell whole. Tonight the moonlight lights up the whole room, she doesn’t even bother turning on the lights. She hears a slam downstairs, guess somebody forgot something before they decided to go for the run. She doesn’t really know what they need, but she was guessing a second pair of clothes. She just continues to dust the bookcase.

“What are you doing up here?” A voice says from the door way. Mackenzie breath gets caught in her throat, it was Derrick in the doorway. She hated being in a room alone with him, but now the whole house.

“Master wanted me to clean the room.” Mackenzie says like she was taught, she continues to clean the books, not looking away.

“Turn around.” His voice sounds pissed, and by her guess he didn’t win the Alpha fight. She slowly turns around, keeping her eyes on the floor. “I don’t know why I want you, but there is something about you. Look at me.” Derrick orders. She looks up to see that Derrick crossed the floor and is now standing right in front of her. He has a scratches across his face , blue and black covering the skin showing. She was happy to see him hurt. “I might not have won Alpha, but you will still be mine.” Derrick says. Mackenzie didn’t even think when she grabs her bleach spraying Derrick in the eyes. He growls rubbing his eyes, but shoves Mackenzie onto the ground not letting her get away. She starts to scream, she knew this would happen, but it was one of the thing that she wished never did. “Shut up.” Derrick says. He hits her, but it isn’t hard enough to knock her out. He is now on top of her straddling her, her hands caught in his. She continues to scream, wiggling away from him.

 Derrick was starting to get angry, he had to deal with his father’s disappointment, and now this. He couldn’t control his wolf, he was already supposed to be at his run, but here he is dealing with this girl.

“Please.” Mackenzie says, tears running down her eye. She stop for a second throwing him off guard, it is enough for her to throw herself to the side, getting about a foot away from him before she feels the most painful thing in the world. She looked at her side, to see Derrick as half wolf with his teeth biting into her side.

“You will be mine.” Derrick says. He grabs her throwing her on her back. She keeps screaming, feeling him bite onto her neck. Mackenzie can feel the blood oozing out of her side and neck, her back screaming in pain from the scratch of his nails. She wanted to black out, to pass out like she normally does when she starts to feel a bit of pain, but her body wouldn’t.

She can feel his claws scratching against her stomach, a second later her shirt is ripped off. She screams, and screams nobody was coming for her.

She felt each thrust, each scratch, and every time he decided to bite her somewhere else on her body. She stops screaming after a while, her voice become horse. She is tired, and just took it, thinking of the day she will die. Hoping it was that day.