Chapter 24

Her group felt the shield go down once they knew she teleported herself off campus.

Jason looks around to seeing his pack with confused looks on their faces.

“Code red.” Jason says, the confused faces turning into worried looks. “You’all” Jason says, pointing to the girls and some of the newest fighters “stay here with me, the rest of you head out when she says where.”

“Do you really believe she will tell us?” Trent says, he holds Katie close to him worried about what is going to happen.

“She will, even she isn’t that stupid.” Jason says. He grabs Maddy, holding her close, helping him calm himself down.

There are a little more than fifty of them.

They all received Mac’s mind link, their faces drop.

Two miles from our border, I will take as many down as I can. Remember we don’t aim to kill, and Brett and his Beta are mine.

“You heard what she said, off you go.” Jason says, worried and pissed about the situation. The fighters give a last kiss to theirs mates, or hugs to their friends that are staying behind. They run out the door jumping into their cars speeding off. Good luck, Jason mind links to all of them. There was only about eleven going including Mac, the odds weren’t in their favor.

Mac arrived at the forest line, not seeing the wolves, but feeling them. The first to step out were telekinetically pushed into a tree. There were only ten of them, she thought they were probably the spotters. Out in front to see what they were up against. She smacks them against the tree hard enough that they each get knocked out. All she kept thinking to herself is that she needed both War and Vamp to help with this situation, Vamp with her powers, but War with her fighting skills. Separated she couldn’t keep up her strength.

“Come on War.” Mac says to herself, but only feeling a stir from her. War wasn’t too happy about the rejection yesterday, or the fact Mac and Vamp beat the crap out of Gage.

She sees a little more than thirty wolves stepping out of the forest, all pointing at her.

“This should be fun.” Mac says, she runs forward using her super speed slamming into two wolves sending them flying, one landing on another wolf. The wolves looks surprised at first, but the ten closest get out of the shock and lunge at her. She sends a kick towards one and a punch to another. One bits into her arm, her screaming out in pain. She punches it in the face knocking it out. She normally tries to keep her strength in balance but right now it was the only thing keeping her alive. A hit or punch towards any of the wolves would either send them flying or knock them out. She took the ten down, but more showed up and she was getting tired. She grabbed onto one of the wolf’s muzzle sucking some of the energy out of him, misplacing her injury. She felt rejuvenated, but was still a bit tired. She could see she was down to seventeen by the time her group showed up. They ran straight to the middle of the fight, half in wolf form, the others human.

“Go get him.” Trent shouts, tackling a wolf to the ground. He was best in human form and enjoyed it more when taking down his enemy. Mac just nods, knowing they would call if they really need help.

“Gage’s waking up.” Katie says, she wanted anything that would distract her, worried about what was happening with the pack. She hasn’t felt any extreme pain so she knew Trent was mostly safe.

“Oh great.” Chloe says, she was mad at Gage for attacking Mac. She had every right to attack Sandy and Derrick, and she thought they deserved it.