Chapter 8

Everything was going great, it was June and summer was about to begin. The house had just finished being remodeled; it was now two stories with seven rooms. Mac got the biggest room, right at the top of the stairs, with her office right next to it. Jason and John lived upstairs as well, Trent and Katie taking down stairs, wanting their privacy. Every room had a queen size bed and a bathroom. They built in a basement with a gym and pure silver room. After the first full moon, Mac being a vampire werewolf realized the issues that came with being it. She learned that her Vampwolf was very protective and killed anything that seemed like a threat to her or her pack. She decided it was best to build a room that she could change into each full moon. She wanted to be in there all day being extra temperamental fighting off her Vampire and Wolf at the same time, causing her to hate who every even did something to slightly upset her. But Jason wouldn’t have it, he didn’t believe she should give up a day for the vampwolf. She went in an hour before darkness fell, and would comeback out once the rest of the pack was done with their run. There was no sign of Zane or the family, and the pack have only had a few rogue attacks, any one of them able to defeat the rogues within seconds.  They were enjoying their life.

“I can’t believe this.” Jason says, joining the others in the kitchen, him caring the mail.

“It isn’t like the gas bill cost that much.” Mac says, noticing an open letter in his hand but to lazy to try and read it.

“No, although somebody needs to stop putting the heater on at night.” Jason says glaring at Trent.

“What I get cold.” Trent says.

“You are a werewolf, we barely get cold.” Jason says.

“Anyways, you said you can’t believe something.” Mac says, tired of the monthly fight about the heating bill.

“It is from the head council.” Jason says.

“We have a head council?” Mac says.

“They are the people that make sure packs don’t take over each other for stupid reasons, they also have to accept every new pack before they are made official.” John says.

“But we are a pack, yet I’ve never spoken to these people.” Mac says, confused by the whole situation.

“To be a real pack under them we need ten people, we are only at five.” John says.

“Does it matter, we are a pack in our mines.” Jason says. “Now will you look at this letter.” Mac grabs it, wondering what is so important.

Dear Rogue pack,

            The council has set up new rules this year hoping to expand the community in its knowledge about werewolves.  Shifters, Werewolves, and any humans that knows about the werewolf world has to attend their nearest werewolf school for a year. For this rogue pack it would be Stafford academy. Only werewolves, shifters, and humans between the age of 20-24 have to attend, unless they have a valid excuse this is mandatory. If they do not attend they will be sent to jail for a year, learning the required material anyways.

Thank you for your time.

Hope you enjoy your knew schooling.

Sincerely,

Council

“I have to go back to high school.” Mac says, rereading the letter over again. “Oh wait I’m a vampire no I don’t.”

“If you want to stay our Alpha, you will go to this school, otherwise you will lose this position.” John says, taking the letter out of her hand reading it.