Chapter 16

It was back to normal in a week, Gage pranking Mac. Her ignoring it, the only difference was Collin always making fun of Gage.

“I don’t love her, now will you shut up.” Gage says, throwing a water balloon towards Mac. It was going directly at her until it took an unusual turn plopping on the floor. Mac sitting on the table turns around giving him a smile.

“Try again.” Mac mouths, facing him this time.

“Wow your arm sucks, are you purposely trying not to hit her.” Collin says, stealing fries off of Chloe plate.

“Shut up.” Gage says throwing another one, it was going straight but at the last minute curved to the left of her. Mac watched with an amused look on her face.

“Baby, you remembered we have dinner tonight with my parent’s right?” Sandy says taking a seat next to him. Once Mac’s sees her, she turns around towards her group again.

“Is your brother going to challenge me to another stupid fight again?” Gage says, digging into his lunch.

“Babe, I’m sorry about him. But he wants to be Alpha and it has only been four times. How am I supposed to stop him from wanting that?” Sandy says.

“Tell him he is a pussy.” Collin says, earning a glare from Sandy.

“Gage.” Sandy wines.

“Gage” Collin and Chloe mock.

“I have to make a phone call.”  Gage says, taking his cooler of water balloons with him.

“Watch who you are talking to.” Sandy says, giving a death glare to the two of them.

“Oh we are so scared.” Chloe says.

“Don’t forget who is an actual werewolf.” Sandy says.

“I’m not scared of you anymore.” Chloe says, she looks over at Mac’s table, seeing that Mac was watching the whole thing. Mac gives Chloe a small smile encouraging her to go on.

“Bitch, I will make sure you are scared of me.” Sandy says.

“Do that and I will kill you.” Collin says, he stands up leaning into Sandy’s face.

“Once I’m officially Alpha Female you two will be out of this pack.” Sandy says, standing up with her tray.

“Cool, I wouldn’t mind joining Jason’s pack.” Collin says, Chloe nodding along with him.

“Bitches.” Sandy says walking away.  “Gage.” Sandy whines once she reaches Gage.

“Not right now.” Gage says. “So what are you doing here?” The guy in front of Gage was big, dark brown hair reaching below his ears. He was tan with dark brown eyes that bordered on black.

“What can’t I visit my pack at their school?” The guy says.

“I thought you were away Brett.” Gage says.

“And now I’m back. Funny thing is I heard from most of my pack about the human that beat you in a fight. Sad day when an Alpha can’t even beat a human girl.” Alpha Brett says.

“You don’t know her.” Gage says.

“I would like to change that.” Alpha Brett says walking past Gage.

“Stop, what are you doing?” Gage asks, following Alpha Brett.

“I’m going to meet the famous Mac.” Alpha Brett says.

“Don’t mess with her.” Gage says, stepping in front of Alpha Brett.

“Is Gage protecting the human?” Alpha Brett says.