No! I don't!!

Tweeks pov:

"Well" Craig started. "Me, Tweek, Clyde, and Tolkien are all really close. So we usually hang out all together."
"What happened to Jimmy? You guys were super close in late elementary and Jr high." Butters asked.

I answered that question.
"W-well, jimmy and GAH- Timmy hang out N-NOW and u-usually they sit with the girls or GOD- the p-popular kids" I stammered trying to get it out without stuttering to death and having my weird tics.
Craig had noticed how twitchy I was. Which I always was twitchy but right now I was more than usual.
His response? Pulling me closer and rubbing my palm reassuringly.

Everyone there noticed and saw how much it helped me. But nobody made a verbal comment... well... except Cartman, he did because of course he did. Asshole.

"Awwww! Is Tweek Tweak gonna become Tweek Tucker soon? Or is Craig Tucker gonna become Craig Tweak?" Eric said is a snarky not so sarcastic sounding voice.
This broke the comfort Craig was giving me.
"I-I'M- GAH!!- NOT GONNA MARRY C-CRAIG!" I yelled, gripping my hair. "I'M NOT GAY, ERIC!! T-TO GAH! MUCH PRESSURE!!" I accidentally ripped a chunk of my hair out.

Kyle and Stan were giving Eric hell for saying what he said. While Craig looked like he was gonna throw Cartman across the room.
I heard Craig say "FUCK YOU, FATASS" and saw he flipped Eric off.

Right after that I was almost crying, hyperventilating, and suddenly couldn't hear anything. I could feel Butters trying to comfort me but I couldn't respond. I couldn't do anything.
Not until Craig started rubbing my back and whispering to please calm down. I slowly started to breathe normal and my grip on my hair loosened. I still had ugly tears in my eyes.
But Craig wiped them away with his thumb.

While everyone was basically yelling at Eric how that was so uncalled for and especially to me, Craig was whispering questions to me and I was whispering answers back. They were questions about how I felt and if we needed to leave or not.
I wanted to leave but i didn't wanna put that much pressure onto Craig.

Eric eventually apologized, a very fake apology to me. But I accepted it anyway.
Lunch ended very soon so me and Craig left to get ready for our next class. While I just waved and said bye, Craig flipped them off and said see ya later.
He was so cute when he did that. OH GOD!
HE'S NOT CUTE!! I DON'T MEAN HE'S UNATTRACTIVE! He's very attractive! J-JUST- AH!! Too much pressure...

"Twitchy."
"Y-yes?"
"Look at me."
I looked at Craig and he cupped my face in his hands. Which I blushed in response to.
"If what fatty said to you upset you... I can skin him alive for you. Ok Tweekers?"
I nodded, smiling and blushing a whole lot. Craig made me feel so safe and happy. I adored him.
I grabbed stuff out my locker and said my goodbyes with Craig.

Craig went to P.E 5th hour while I went to workshop. It was a good class, although kinda boring when Clyde is gone and my only friend in this class.

I started on our current project, which was easy. A custom cutting board with our names on it. It was quite easy just... a lot of sanding. My least favorite part due to the horrid sound.
I was working on my cutting board when suddenly.
"Oh! Hey Tweek, didn't know you were in this class." I jumped. It was Stan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to offend him.
"Uhhh... I think I'm here to probably make a cutting board like the rest of you." Stan joked. I smiled faintly.
"I meant, I never thought you had this class, how come you're here now?" I asked while working on the sanding bit.
I hated the sound so much. I wanted to have never took wood shop every time I hear that ear-drum tearing sound.

"Oh, so I got transferred here because the art class hates me." Stan explains looking ashamed but with fake pride. I laughed and nodded understanding.

The rest of that hour was pretty boring and in fact, the rest of the day was.
8th hour, my last hour, when it ended I silently cheered.
I legitimately skipped to my locker and Craig's locker.
"Well you seem happy? Is that because I haven't since you since passing period?" Craig teased. I huffed and quietly laughed.
"No! I'm just happy the school day's done and I can see you!!" I said happily.
I was shaking horribly though and Craig noticed.
"Tweeky, you're shaking. Did you run out of coffee?"
"Oh... yeah... I did."
"When?"
"Uh... 5th hour!"
Craig sighed. He knew i don't do well without caffeine in my system.
"Get your shit, Tweek." He ordered me, which I obediently listened to with no questions asked. I got everything and put my bag over my shoulders.

Craig started walking away which I had to speed walk to properly follow him.
After a little bit we were there.
My parents coffee shop.
Tweak's Coffee.
I stared at it, before realizing Craig was already inside, ordering something. I hurried inside.
"Oh hey Tweek!" My mom greeted me. I waved, still shaking.
My mom noticed my shaking. "Let me get you your coffee." She said before going to the back.
"Lucky, you get free stuff."
"I'm the owner's kid!"
"Pfft- sheesh, I was just joking."
"Get a better sarcastic voice Craig, all your tones sound the same! Monotone."
Craig laughed at that and looked at me with a small but genuine smile.
"But I thought you loved my monotone voice." He said, winking. I turned into a shaking tomato. Craig chuckled at my reaction.

After I got my coffee and Craig got himself some pastries, we left the shop.
"Where to now?" I asked Craig, who was in the act of unwrapping a cakepop.
That's right, Tweak's Coffee shop has cake pops! And may I add, they're WAY better than any 'Starbucks' cakepop.

Craig finally got the cakepop unwrapped and shrugged. Great answer Craig.
One thing about Craig Tucker that everyone knows, wether they know Craig personally or not, is that he sucks at answering questions.
If it's not an opinion question, he'll make it one. If he fails even in the slightest he'll just flip you off and leave. All with a straight face!

I sighed "Wanna go to Starks Pond?"
"Only place you could think of?"
"Actually... yeah, and our houses"
"Yeah I'd rather go to Starks Pond than be in the same house as my little sister."
"Doesn't she get out of school at 3? When we get out at 2?"
"Well yeah, but 3's in 30 minutes and by the time we get there she'll be there in minutes."

I laughed softly and we started making our way to Starks Pond.
It was a nice sunny day. The birds were screeching at one another. People were walking around the sides of the pond where there was sidewalk. Some people were even fishing.
But me and Craig didn't follow what the others were doing.
I made my way to a small playground, next to it was picnic tables.
I sat down and Craig followed suit.

"Hey Tweek?"
"Yeah?"
"What's your favorite memory of elementary?"
"Heh... the one where we met" I responded with a slight blush nicely painting my face.
Craig laughed.

"The memory of Stan's group getting us to fight and us then being in the hospital?"
"That's the one! We truly met one another in the hospital and you didn't judge me like most kids."
"How could I judge someone like you?" Craig asked, red tinted his face.
I noticed. I thought it was cute. I giggled.

I don't really remember the rest of that conversation honestly. I guess it wasn't as important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this chapter!! Imma try to get the 3rd chapter out soon!!
Hope you're enjoying this so far! :)