A/N: Again, why I haven't been posting

Hi everyone:]
I hope you're all doing well and I'm so sorry for having deserted you all and not been posting

Imma be real with you and just state why;
Idfk what to do with this fanfic. And even if I did, idk if I could get the motivation too.

I've been busy with school (speech and debate. Math. English.) and grades.
I've been caught up with my family and the holidays (my sister just got married and I found out she's pregnant <3 :D)
I've been busy with relationships in general.
And honestly a lot more!

So, I am very sorry for that! But honestly right now I'm just trying to focus on my own mental wellbeing (and physical and emotional) and school.
Which if I'm being honest is a lot of work. So, once again, i extremely apologize to you all.
On top of that all, I'm trying to get a job so I can have my own money and hopefully can start saving enough for things I'd like to have (I.E, a car for next year).
Oh and I'm trying to learn how to drive asap!
But my siblings are always at work, my mom is always at work, and half the time my dad is on the other side of the world and if he's always at work.
So, typically I'm alone (which doesn't help me with wanting to know how the fuck to drive but whatever).

It's just a lot on me and it's really draining.
I haven't lost interest in South Park or anything so don't think that.
I've honestly lost motivation to write/draw/kinda do anything but I also go through these phases after pushing myself too much. So I'm just thinking (hoping) it's another one of those and I will be fine in a bit!
Writing just seems like a chore right now and I know if I take a breather, a break, my love for it will come back. It always does!
That's what happened two years ago, with that one Undertale fanfic, just when I got my love for writing back I didn't want to write Undertale (I was starting to lose interest).
But you also have to remind yourself my Undertale phase only stopped this year and it had begun like since it came out.

Please do not worry about me or anything, I am fine and will be fine! Don't stress about me, please, focus on yourself.
Don't worry about some stranger author on the internet. Half of this is literally "high school honestly sucks ass" or "wow being a teenager is stupid as shit".
I promise you, focusing on yourself will do a lot more than focusing on something you can't control. I am fine, I am alive, you don't need to worry.

Although I do think I got the fanfic author's curse.
Y'know the one where (especially on Ao3) you'll see a little message from the author and it's like "sorry had to go cremate my dog because my mom wouldn't let me keep him after he ate my grandma alive" (no this did NOT happen to me, just an example).
I think I'm getting that! Which is kind of hilarious in a way but also absolutely terrible all at the same time.

As you can probably tell, I have a lot on my hands right now and really am just trying to get back on my feet.
Maybe during winter break I'll be better (two weeks til!) and will post.
Begging to myself that I do because I think I really should. I would absolutely hate leaving you all hanging!

But once again I am very sincerely sorry for not posting!
And also, once again, do not feel bad for me I am fine!

I love you all
Thank you all for coming into my life
It means so much to me
Stay safe
Remember; I care and love each and every one of you!
Sincerely, Delta! (Your favorite author /j) <3