/p

Warning about strong language!! Include the F slur!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig's POV:

"CRAIG TUCKER."
"Hi dad."
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? IT'S 8 PM!"
"Well, I went to the park with Tweek. Then I walked Tweek home."
"I already had called the Tweak's, their son got there at 5:30 pm! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LATE!?"
"I don't really care."
"GO UP TO YOUR ROOM! YOU'RE NOT EATING DINNER TONIGHT!"
"Fine, whatever. I wasn't going to eat anyway." I started walking up to my room.

"AND CRAIG, I SAID I DIDN'T WANT YOU AROUND THE F@GGY SPAZ." I heard my dad yell.
Fucking asshole! HOW DARE HE CALL THE MOST INNOCENT AND LOVED PERSON IN MY LIFE A FUCKING F@G!? NONETHELESS A SPAZ!!

I didn't go straight home. I'll admit that.
I was going to until I had heard Tweek's parents loudly talking to one another! You can't blame me for eves-dropping, I was worried about Tweek.
Now, I know Tweek is a meth addict due to his shitty parents. Also I know the punishments if anyone finds out.
I was even about to leave after I heard all that shit before I heard Tweek screaming and called the cops for help! I shouldn't have eve's dropped but it was important!

I laid on my bed and turned my head to the left.
"Stripe... you wouldn't mind if I was f-a-g... right?" I quietly asked my Guinea pig.
I knew he couldn't understand or respond but his small squeaks made me feel like he was saying 'of course I wouldn't hate you!'. It was nice, relaxing, comforting.

I've had a crush on Tweek since we had acted 'metrosexual'. I smiled softly. Tweek looked so stupidly cute like that! Gelled down hair, those stupid pink outfits. All hideously beautiful on Tweek Tweak.
I remember having to have Tweek twitch and squirm under my cold gell filled hands as I tried to gell down that cute mess of hair. God it had knots in it.
But that problem has gotten better, probably because in 6th grade I would comb his hair every morning so I could brush my hands through his soft hair wouldn't a knot being in my way.

It's weird, I know. But his hair is as soft as an angels wings. As soft as a cats tummy fur. As soft as a bunny. As soft as a bird.
Not to mention just how gorgeous it was!

Tweek Tweak must've been god's best creation honestly. Sure a twitchy anxious meth addict with A.D.D isn't all that great but... y'know, you get what you get! And Tweek... is more than I deserve.
I thought and wondered about how Tweek was doing so I sent him a message.

Space.Craig: you busy? I'm bored.

~TwitchTweek~: oh! Yeuh im not busy! But not allowed out the house right now :(

Space.Craig: awww... damn, well! Wanna play t or d?

~TwitchTweek~: online??

Space.Craig: well you're not allowed out right?

~TwitchTweek~: yeah... ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

Space.Craig: well then yeah, online!

He changed his username. I mean I guess I would change my user from "Coffee-Bean" if I found out coffee was the reason that I was addicted to illegal substances. I don't blame him! Plus I thought Twitchy Tweek was cute.

I was half asleep now.

~TwitchyTweek~: bye craig (^з^)- ♡ /p I'm going to bed! Love you!! /p

Super.Craig: night night Tweekers, sleep well love you :3 /p

That stupid '/p'. It's a tone indicator meaning platonic. I hated that stupid tone indicator! I didn't want it to exist! ...I wish we could remove the /p. But I guess we couldn't.

I sat up and sat there staring at the wall for a bit. After my trance, I got up, turned off the light and telling Stripe goodnight and that I love him.

I laid back on my bed, almost immediately falling asleep.

BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZZZZZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ!

My hand was tossed between the side of my bed, looking for my phone so I could turn off the stupid alarm. Soon, I got it off.
Fucking school. I sat up and stretched.
Gotta get ready. For Tweek. I told myself, being determined I'd get Tweek happier and more calm than yesterday.

I got up, brushed my teeth and changed into new clothes.

"Bye mom."
"See ya after school hon!"
"Bye Craig!"
"See ya Ruby."
My sister and mom. Nice sweet people who also would flip you off or body slam you if you fucked up.
Believe me, I was there when my mom had to go to the office because Ruby knocked out a kid just because he said her eyes weren't quite the same color.

I left the house and made my way to the bus stop.
"Hey, hey, hey! My old friend Craig!"
"We're not doing another Peruvian band, Cartman."
"I know!!"
"Shut up fatass."
"I'm not fat, I'm big boned!!"

I ignored Eric as he was being mocked by Kyle.
I was looking for Tweek. Then I saw him.

Hair knotted like hell, eyes never stopped moving, twitching extremely bad, t-shirt is buttoned worse than usual, and he had the shoes on the opposite foot.
My poor beautiful Tweek. I stared at him. I felt so bad for him.

"STOP WAITING AND GET ON THE BUSSSS!!" I heard a lady scream. I looked at her.
Ugh. Ugly fat bitch. Tweek was close enough that I grabbed his hand and boarded the bus with Tweek right behind me.
We sat in the middle of the bus. I stared at this poor boy more.
His eyes were huge... with fear... it looked like tear stains on his cheeks.

I guess learning about an illegal addiction you had no idea you had before is traumatic. I then noticed something that surprised me.

His signature coffee. Gone. Replaced with iced water. Which he almost spilt multiple times.
Poor boy. I love him. And he's going through hell right now.
"SOUTH PARK HIGH SCHOOL! GET THE FUCK OFF."

I stood up with a groan. Looking at Tweek that got up within a millisecond.
We made it off the bus and I stared at the nice building filled with shit people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short, I'm tired asf and I have a big history project due!