Severe panic attack

The picture is of me messing with character AI Craig.

It started off where I was just telling him how he was gay and he denied it, into me saying he was in a coma.
He woke up from the coma, Tweek comes and cute moment.
Tweek asks Craig what happened while he was in a coma. Craig mentions a delta character (me) and explains how he was accused of being gay.
Tweek tells Craig that he's a guy so Craig is definitely gay. Craig's in shock, so Tweek says he's sorry he disappointed Craig with being a dude.
Craig feels bad and gets all panicky, saying he still loves Tweek but just didn't know he was gay. Tweek forgives him.

That's it lol that's what the whole roleplay was. It was fun though!

Onto the actual story, there's some sensory stuff in here. Since that's a big way people cope with anxiety.
While I don't do it much, I think I understand it well enough to write it and it not be horribly bad or even offensive to those with worse anxiety than I have who use sensory as a coping mechanism.

ALSO HAVE TO MAKE UP A PERSONALITY FOR BRIMMY AND IDK IF IT'S GOOD OF NOT :(
Craig will be absent in the chapter, meaning Tweek has worse anxiety right now. Craig's fine btw!
Bisexual Kevin Stoley (RED X KEVIN BTW :) lowkey forgot their ship name I'm rlly sorry)

CW: sex jokes, HEAVY angst (tweek has a severe panic attack), and negative thoughts about himself (tweek).
Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek's POV:

GAH! I messed up, didn't I? I fucked up and I can't do anything about it. I'm so stupid! AGH! I KNEW I WOULD NEVER BE READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP!
CRAIG'S UPSET AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY. I'M THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER! HE MUST WANT SOMEONE DIFFERENT, SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME! AH! I KNEW I WASN'T ENOUGH!

"Tweek!"
"GAH! WH-WHAT?"
"Are you ok? You look like you're about to have a panic attack."
"I-I'M FINE, CL-CLYDE. D-DO YOU KN-KNOW WHERE C-CRAIG IS?"
"Umm... actually, I don't know. I'm sorry, Tweek."
"I-it's- GAH! F-fine." I said, obviously worried with the fact of Craig being gone.

I grabbed the blue hat craig gave to me out of my backpack and put it on myself.
Breathing in and out, I carefully rub the fabric in between my pointer finger and thumb. Feeling how the creator of the chullo stitched it so nicely.

I focused on how the hat felt, how it reminded me of Craig, and how it looked.
Every dark spot of blue, every light spot of blue, carefully kneading the material. The shade of yellow the puff-ball was, how you could see every wave of the thread stick out of the top to create the ball. It was calming to me and I was very grateful for that.

I saw the bus arrive and the doors open. As the small crowd of people, most in younger grades than I am so I didn't recognize them, boarded the bus. I twitched awkwardly.
Once the line was gone, which only took a minute or two, I got on the bus. With Craig gone, I didn't have anyone to sit with or next to so I awkwardly sat in the front row.

"Hey can I sit here," I hear a voice ask me. I look over, to my left as I was on the right row next to the window. Low and behold, it was Brimmy. The poor kid that got stabbed because me and Craig started dating.
Note to self; don't tell Cartman about anything because he'll end up hurting a poor, innocent, random kid.

"O-oh! Y-yeah, of cour-course."
"Thanks. I'm Brimmy by the way."
"Tw-Tweek. I-I know who you are. Y-you got st-stabbed by Eric."
"Yeah. Dude, I still hurt from it."
"I-I am s-so sorry."
"Why? It's not your fault."