What are we?

Craig's POV:

I was laid next to Tweek. My sleeping beauty. He clung onto me for dear life in his sleep, his face laying on my upper-chest, and I could feel my shirt getting damper from the drool Tweek was letting out.
It was... surprising. To say the least. Tweek liking me back. Tweek being asleep before me. And... me being anxious. I didn't like when I was anxious. I'm a very literal person, very straightforward. Things like emotions, especially the odd ones like fear and anxiety and sadness... they weird me out honestly. I don't know how to react to them.

Now, see, I'm anxious about 1. Telling the others, not Clyde and Tolkien, I'm sure they'll react fine! But Stan's ground I'm not sure. 2. What are me and Tweek? Are we boyfriends? Are we friends? Are we lovers? What are we??

"C-Craig?" I felt myself jump a bit before looking at Tweek with an interested and confused look. I swear he was asleep.
"You've been st-staring at th-the ceiling for over 10 min-minutes."
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"It's- ack! Alright!!"
"I thought you were asleep."
"I was. But I woke up l-like 15-20 min-minutes ago."
"Geez... my thoughts took a long time."

"What?"
"I was thinking for that long while thinking so little." 
"Wh-what were you think-thinking about?"
"Nothing important."
"Come on! T-Tell me!"
"It's embarrassing!"

"Craig."
"Yes Tweek?"
"W-we just ad-admitted our f-feelings for each oth-other! How em-embarrassing c-could it be?"
"Fair point. Tweek. What are we?"
"Wh-what?"
"Are we friends? Lovers? Boyfriends? Crushes? What... what do you wanna call us?"
"I- I don't- GAH! K-know yet. I-I'm sorry!"
"It's ok. Don't worry."
I wrapped Tweek in my arms, holding him close. I'm so lucky to have him. So so so fucking lucky.

He's so perfect! His eyes when they're in awe. His cute giggle.
His downwards smile when he gets embarrassed or hears a bad joke. His soft, regular, smile.
His hair and how it goes in different directions. His excitement when he's proud of himself.
His relaxed face when all his worries were at ease. The way he puffs out his cheeks when he's upset.
God... I am in love with this twitchy idiot. So so in love. Fuck.

"D-do... do you w-wanna b-be bo-boy fr-friends?"
"Honestly? Kinda, yeah. Do you?"
"W-well... yeah. Actually. But I'm t-too sc-scared!"
"Scared we're going to be caught together?"
"Y-yeah. I don't want m-mine or yo-your parents find-finding out. Well, spe-specifically your d-dad."

"I know. I'm sorry. How about... we date for a week, keep it really down-low and private. See where that takes us?"
"O-okay GAH! I think I can do that." I softly petted tweek's head as a sign on love. Telling him that I do actually and truly love him. I hope he got the message.
Tweek snuggles back into my touch. Leaving us sleepily cuddling. I muttered a 'goodnight' that most likely didn't sound like goodnight. But it must've been good enough because Tweek mustered one out too.

Ok. So. Maybe I didn't sleep! Not immediately. Tweek surprisingly fell asleep pretty much immediately after the 'goodnight' he said. Yet I couldn't sleep.
I WAS FILLED WITH ENERGY! WITH HAPPINESS! WITH EXCITEMENT! This was a rare occurrence for I, Craig Tucker. So it was amazing. I never wanted it to end!

"I love you so much Tweek Tweak. You're my everything. Thank you... for loving me back." I said, with a stupid smile on my face that I couldn't help but let past. I was ecstatic. TWEEK TWEAK LOVES ME!!
I felt Tweek quietly grumble and stuff his face more into my side. That alerted me that he was still awake. Half asleep? Certainly! But not fully asleep? Yeah.

"I know you're awake now."
"Shhhhh."
"Sorry, sorry."
"N-no it's ok. Do you s-say st-stuff like th-that every time I sleep?"
"...pretty much, yeah."

"Wh-why?"
"I love you. I can't hold it in. So I wait til you're asleep to let it out."
"...y-you're st-stupid."
"I know." I said with a very small laugh. Tweek moved him face out of my side and was staring at me with the most loving eyes ever. Fuck. He's perfect.
Tweek shifted up and laid his head now into the crook of my neck. I could feel my face get flushed.

"G-go to sl-sleep."
"Why?"
"B-because you seem sl-sleepy."
"I'm not."
"Night n-night, Cr-Craig."
"Goodnight, my boyfriend." I said, my heart fluttered at the word 'boyfriend'. I could call Tweek my boyfriend! I wanted to jump around and giggle like a little girl. Yet having Tweek lay next me, cuddling me was stopping me. But that doesn't mean I wanted it to stop!
Tweek's response was more embarrassed grumbling before saying a small 'fuck you, I love you'. Smiling, I gave back a small 'I love you too'.
I laid my head back and took a deep breathe. Goodnight, honey. I love you more than you'll ever know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally got a chapter out!!
I kept giving sneak peeks to the chapter on my discord server and my friend who reads this (HI APPLE!!) was getting excited over it!

As promised to my other friend, imma give him a shoutout. He makes funny stories that I love reading and laughing at. Plus he's my best friend so.
Please go follow sansdaco he made a funny story called Reader X KFC which is wonderful to laugh at!

Thank you for reading, guys!
3.54K reads is so so exciting!! I've never had anything this popular and it truly makes my day seeing how many wonderful people have read this.
Have a wonderful day!! <3