"Wtf was that?" Shit

I'M SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPLOAD 😭
I'M HONESTLY REALLY SORRY!!

I've honestly been unmotivated because my 'friend' told me that I don't write well and just write my own personality onto the characters.
But I just tried sucking it up and being like "WELL! That sucks. But did you know that 7K people read it?"
But tbh that's kinda hard to do when you've known this person for over a year and you've always been supportive of them and their work.

Anywho. Thank you for so many reads, 7.45K as I write this! I'm so thankful for you all. You guys are the best

⚠️TW: F-slur, the word bastard, ANGST‼️

SLIGHT TOLKIEN X NICHOLE BTW! :]

Please enjoy this chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig's POV:

I walked Tweek back home the next morning. My mom called his parents and confirmed he could stay here with me. Due to the storm not leaving any time soon.
No surprise, Tweek's parents didn't give a shit. Fuck them. The only shit they have cared about involving Tweek is if he's told anyone about his former meth addiction.

Right before I walked Tweek home, I had to convince him again that he could take my hat. He was really worried about it. Saying what if he lost it and couldn't find it. Which I had to explain that's alright, I'd just give him another one since I had many. Once I finally got him calm, he put on the chullo hat of mine.

He looked so adorable in it.
It was a little big on his head, just because of size and shape difference between his head and how the hat was made.
His hair poofed out of it. Yet due to the hat it looked a little flattened.
Then he had blush across his nose and a small smile.

He looked amazing.
Adorable.
Cute.
Handsome.
Sweet.
Everything positive.

I can just see it. Us on a dinner date, he's wearing my hat and has a smile. He twitches slightly and we hold hands. Then we share ice cream and have the best date ever.
Note to self; take Tweek on a dinner date.

The walk was short and silent. But it was nice, we held hands and I got to be in awe from the beauty of Tweek in my hat. Still obsessing over that.
Then when we got to his house, the mission of getting Tweek safely to his house ended in the best way ever.

He threw himself onto me and gave me a kiss. I returned it, holding him onto me. When we broke the kiss, Tweek laid his head on my shoulder. I was just thinking... 'god, I love this boy.' He whispered sweet words into my ear as we held each other there. I'm happy we're getting more confident with showing affection in public.
Sadly, we had to break apart and Tweek left to go inside his house. A strong smell of coffee left the house as the door opened. He looked back at me and waved goodbye with a smile.
That beautiful smile and my hat on him making him look absolutely precious. Magnificent.

Anyway. That's what happened this morning. Nothing else has really happened.

I went to the store, got groceries. Just some stuff for Stripe and snacks I know Tweek likes for when he stays over.
I saw Eric there throwing a fit about some computer. Stating that his sucked and how all his friends already had one.
Honestly not too out of the ordinary for him.

Then I swear I saw Clyde stalking Tolkien and Nichole while they were on a date. I guess he was trying to protect his best friend?
I know Tolkien just started dating the girl and Tweek's gotten to Clyde with murder story type shit but really?
I just hope Tolkien knows about it. He's surprisingly really understanding about that type of stuff. I'm not.

But after all of that, I got home.
I fumble through my pocket, getting my house keys. I unlock and open the front door, holding onto two bags full of food, Guinea Pig toys, and a few fidget toys I saw and thought tweek might like to have.
I closed the door behind me and kicked my shoes off to the left hand side of the door where everyone left their shoes. It was my family's laziness at it's finest.
I move through the living room, trying to go to my room.

"Craig Tucker," I heard my dad speak in a stern tone. Shit. What did I do this time?
"Yeah?"
"What the fuck was that," he asked. What?
"What was what?"

"The twitchy boy," it pissed me off when he referred to tweek like that. But I couldn't really do anything about it. So I ignore it. Try to, at least.
"What about him?"
"He had your hat."
"What about it?"
"Why the fuck did he have your damn hat, Craig?"
"Because I wanted to give it to him."

"You're too selfish to do that normally. So why him," shit. That hurt. Am I really selfish? No. No. Don't think about that right now. I need an excuse.
"He's my best friend."
"So I think it's more than that."

"What are you implying," I ask. Narrowing my eyes at him. Shit. What if he knows?
"Craig. I will kick you out if you're dating that disgusting spaz. I'll kick you out if you're a fucking faggot. You hear that?"
"Yes, sir," I said as I quickly went to my room. Closing the door. Leaving the bags on my floor before I flopped onto my bed.

Fuck you, dad. So what if I am a fag? Which yes I can say since I am gay. Unlike you, you homophobic bastard.
I'm your fucking son. What the hell?

Would he really kick me out just for dating Tweek? No. No that's obscure. Yeah. Definitely.
I mean, he's better than that. Plus mom would never allow that. She's more rational and understanding. She doesn't really care about sexuality either.
I'll be fine with loving Tweek. With dating him. Nothing bad's gonna happen. Calm down.

RINGGGG! RINNNNGGGGGGGG!

I heard my phone go off. I sighed, trying to act normal even though I was slightly hurt, sad, and pissed off.
I grabbed my phone.
It was Tweek.

Phew.
Maybe he'll make me feel better. Plus, he wouldn't judge me. Right?
Right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anxiety Craig? Sad Craig? Pissed off Craig? Good boyfriend Craig? Homophobic Thomas (Craig's dad)? Mean Thomas? Asshole Thomas? ANGST? Yes. To all of that.

I'm sorry for the angst if you're upset with it! D:
I was honestly really excited to write stuff about Craig's life with his dad. Especially during a hard time in Craig's life. Happily being gay and dating Tweek while his father is homophobic. I thought it was enjoyable to write!

Thank you for reading this far into the book, I really appreciate you all!! <3
Have a great day/night!