"Get in the fucking truck"

Because of how hard the dialogue will be to read in this chapter, I will make a note of who's talking by doing;
"Speech" (character)
Hopefully this will be helpful!
Joo = jew
PC=PC Principal

CW: Eric being bodyshamed, bashing religious beliefs, jokes on wealth, angst (most of the chapters carrying on will be angst but this will end in a happy ending don't worry :]), cursing, South Park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tolkiens POV:

Meth addiction?
Former?
When did he start?
When did he stop?
Is he alright?
What was he thinking?
But he's so young?
Who the hell would deal a minor meth?
Did his parents know about it?

I watched Tweek be put into an ambulance. He had stopped crying. Looked unfazed. Looked almost dead but obviously alive. He looked almost emotionless. It was slightly creepy honestly. I hope he's alright.

"Mkay, everybody. I know what happened was a little scary. But we do have to go class, mkay? Now let's go, kids, mkay?" Mr. Mackey announced on the intercoms.
I heard kids mock 'mkay' as they walked to their classrooms, leaving only Clyde, Stan's gang, Wendy, Nichole, and I in the hall.

"What the hell was that?" (Kyle)
"Yeah, what was that?" (Stan)
"Is Tweek ok?" (Wendy)

"I knew he was a meth addict." (Cartman)
"FAT BOY! SHUT UP! This is not the time." (Kyle)
"Stupid Joo's. So what?" (Cartman)
"Wait, where did Clyde go?" (Nichole)
"What?" (Tolkien/Stan)

"Wait, wait. CLYDE?" I yelled his name yet no response. I put a finger up before walking away, representing that I'll be back but needed to find Clyde.
I walked passed the hall for seniors, for juniors, and for sophomores. Nothing. I didn't bother checking freshman halls because frankly I don't think he'd be in there.
I was right. He wasn't.

I walk up to the office and see Clyde and Mr. Mackey talking. I don't really mean to listen in but I hear the jest of the conversation.
They were discussing if we could see Tweek. Honestly I'm not so sure if I want to. Of course I cared about Tweek and wanted to know if he was alright or not.

But... that lost look in his eyes, how he looked so torn. It burned into my brain.
I never want to see anyone like that again.
I don't wish that on my worst enemy. It looked absolutely horrible.
It's scary to imagine having to go through what Tweek's going through right now.

"Mr. Mackey, I agree with Clyde."
Wendy? Are you and Tweek even friends? I haven't seen you hanging out since elementary school and that was still rare.
"I do too." Well, I'm glad my girlfriend cares about my friend enough to want to see him and make sure he's safe.
"Me and Kyle are going to go see Tweek wether you want us to or not." Thank you Stan, I know Tweek's gotten close to you and Kyle.

"Me and Butters are too." (Eric)
"ERIC? I'LL BE GROUNDED!" (Butters)
"Oh come on, they'll never find out." (Kenny)
"If we get caught I'll never be able to come out of my room." (Butters)
"And if you ever break out, you can punch both Cartman and I!" (Kenny)
"Nah, Kenny, you'll be dead by then because you're poor! You'll starve to death!" (Cartman)
"FAT BOY!" (Kyle)

Ok, listening to more of their bickering isn't going to take us anywhere. I need to say something.
For the group here. For other students. For Tweek.

"Mr. Mackey. We need to talk to PC Principal. Right now." I said, holding straight posture to make myself tall and look more serious.
I don't know if this actually works. But Clyde says it does, plus it's scared Clyde before. He says I look like I'm in a movie.