Problem (angst/read the warnings)

Quickly written chapter bc I won't be able to post this week 3: I'm sorry guys<3 ily all. Thank you so much for the support and to those who have joined the discord server!

I ALSO UPDATED MY PFP AND ACC<3333 YAYYYYYY

⚠️WARNING!!: guys, in this chapter, it gets quite depressing and interesting. Within this chapter Tweek is handling a lot of stress and anxiety, he doesn't quite know how to handle it.
His mind fills with dirty thoughts (not sexual, one's of harm). But he sets them off as 'jokes', not wanting to face them. Not realizing how this can slowly become harmful to him and others around him.

⚠️This may be TRIGGERING to some readers! Please, everyone keep your own safety and mental health as your top priority!
In situations of need, please do not be afraid to contact someone (a loved one, a hotline, trusted person, etc.) that can help you! You matter and deserve to have a happy and fulfilling life!
I love you, guys.

THANK YOU FOR READING THAT LONG WARNING!
Sorry this chapter is off from my usual joking in this story!
Enjoy the story! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek's POV:

Signing paper work. That's what I saw. That's what I did. But it didn't feel like I did it. You know?
I stared up at the building. 'Tweak Bros.' Tweak Bros., Tweak Bros., Tweak Bros., TWEEK Bros. That fucking building. That shop. That work. That tragedy. That meth house.
Damn it, damn it to hell. Or wherever is worse. I hope they fucking burn it to demolish it.

I crumbled the paper in my hands slightly.
"Wh-why do I h-have to- GAH! D-do th-this?"
"It's your family's business. You have to shut it down."
"G-GOD! I- I wish I wasn't re-related to th-them!"
"I know, Tweek. But, this is the last thing you're going to be able to do before having to go to foster care."
"I... I- ... know, Liz... I- GAH! I w-wish I didn't have to go to f-foster care, o-or emancipated! It's... AGHHHH!" I throw the now slightly crumbled paper onto a table I was sitting at, using to write on. I tug at my hair, making a frustrated scream. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"I hate this! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!" I screamed, sniffling and tugging on my hair harder. Liz had a panicked look on her face as she tried to pull my hands away from my head. I allowed her too as I kept fighting back angry tears from falling down my face. I looked at the ground, mad. I hated my family for doing this. Why did they do this to me? I'm a kid! I'M 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD AND A RECOVERING METH ADDICT!
Oh my god... this is why... people called me a crack-head when I was younger. Holy shit. IT'S BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY ON DRUGS! They all knew before I did. They did nothing. THEY DID NOTHING! IF ANY OF THEM HAD JUST HELPED. I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SHIT SHOW! AGGHHHHHH SCREW YOU, SOUTH PARK.

"Tweek?"
"GAH- WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"
"Liz called me over. Said you were panicking." Craig explained, putting a hand on my shoulder. I made a frustrated groan as I relaxed my body.
"I'm sorry, Cr-Craig."
"It's ok, honey."
"N-NO IT'S NOT! GAH! DAMMIT CRAIG, I DON'T WANNA... BE... ADOPTED BY A BAD PERSON!" I yelled, starting to cry. Craig wrapped his arms around me. Comforting me by whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
I leaned into Craig, softly crying. I sniffle softly and allow Craig to hold me in his arms.

"Tweek." Stupid monotone voice. I hate it.
"Y-yes?"
"Do you want to take a break?" But god, he's amazing.
"A-actually... th-that'd be n-nice."

"Hey Liz, can Tweek and I take a break? For Tweek to calm down." He's so caring.
"Of course! Just try not to take too long, we will need some more stuffed signed. But with this paper signed, we'll be good for about a hour and a half."
"Cool."
"Will that be enough time?"
"I think so. Thanks, bye Detective Liz."
"Bye Craig, bye Tweek!" I love him so much.
I don't ever want to lose him. Or worry him. Or make him sad. Or make him mad. Or upset at all. I just wanna hold him. Love him. Punch someone if they hurt him.
Craig's such a good person and the best boyfriend.
God damn. I love him. I love Craig Tucker.

"Tweek?"
"H-huh?"
"You ok?"
"What? Oh. Y-Yeah! Why?" I asked, looking at Craig as he walked me towards only what I assume is the direction of starks pond. I sure hope it is. Nature calms me down.

"You seem... I dunno, out of it?" Craig said more in a question than a statement. I shrugged as we continued our walk.
"Craig?"
"Yeah, honey?"
"Where are we going?"
"The woods."
"Why?"
"So you can have a break. Is that alright?" Craig turned to look at me with a concerned look. I nodded and smiled, kissing his cheek and mumbling 'it's perfect'. He smiled softly, almost making me forget about all my troubles. Almost.

He almost made me forget about the coffee shop, meth addiction, my parents going to jail, fostercare, homophobia, the fact war could start any moment and end everything I have good. But frankly, I might want that.
Not really of course, but Y'know those jokes you make with your friends? Those depressing ones... then you realize maybe you aren't joking? But you know you have to be.
Because there's people with worse problems. Worse things then what's going on for you. Worse things in the world. In the universe.
Then you start remembering that you're just a small ant. A worker ant at that. Doing the work for those higher in power. Just waiting for your death. On this small stupid planet.

I almost forgot it all. But I didn't. I hate it. I want to forget it all. I just want to be with my friends.
Not being a meth addict, being happy with Craig, not having jailed parents, being happily gay, not having to deal with all this pressure.
It's too much pressure.

"Honey?"
"GAH!"
"Talk to me, babe."
"TALK T-TO YOU? NNNG... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!"
"Please, tell me, what's going on in your head." Craig said, guiding me to a bench. Dang, we're ALREADY at starks pond? I sighed, twitching as I sat down on the bench. Craig following after me.
He grabbed my hand again while putting his other hand on my chin. Drifting my face towards his, making our eyes lock.

"Tell me your troubles."
"I... Craig... I'm just a worker ant..."

"What?"

There was a pause. A long pause. I just stared and let my lip start shaking as I almost started crying. I couldn't help it. Nobody had done this for me before, Craig made me feel so loved. So cared for.
And what do I do for him? Just ruin everything with my stupid, stupid, problems. I am the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY DON'T COME AT ME. I KNOW IT'S ANGST AND HORRIBLE AND POOR TWEEK!
BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY! JUST STICK BY MY SIDE, PLEASE GUYS?<3

On a serious note, please, if you experiencing thoughts or feelings like Tweek, please contact someone.
For the United States, call 988 for the suicide prevention hotline. While I am not sure for other countries, please, look it up and keep the number in your head.
It is important, you are important. The difference between knowing and not knowing that number is literally life saving. And yours is worth saving. I promise you that.
Please seek medical help if you are in a bad place, mentally emotionally or physically. You deserve to be helped and saved. Because you are an amazing person.

I love you all, you've made my life brilliant. Please, keep yourself safe.
Thank you all for reading this story so far, you're all amazing. I wish you all the best! See you guys!<3
Sorry for making angst again!