"what else has been troubling you?"

Y'all, I'm so so sorry for not posting. I'm burnt out and school's soon and my bday's soon and life just fucking punched me in my face and now my nose is (metaphorically) broken.
Aka, bunch of shit on me, therefore I'm so so sorry! I know I've been kinda lazier lately and I just hope that doesn't set anything or anyone off.

I hope this chapter doesn't suck because of all that. If it does, I again apologize. I love you guys so much! Thanks for being here, thanks for reading, thanks for talking with me (if you have), and just... thank you in general. I really appreciate it! <3 you all are the best.

I've been rereading the story and oh my god. I love writing Tolkien and Clyde <3  they're so fun! I love them. Anyway!
In a silly little mood while writing this <3 goober ass mf (if you're in the wattpad discord server you probably know that I've been obsessing over the word 'goober'...)

Sorry if this chapter isn't the usual or isn't perfect, please forgive me and please enjoy. (I suck at writing these characters but I wanted to give it a try and start writing them more.)
I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION I'M TRYING A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT WRITING STYLE WITH (ONLY SOME) OF THE DIFFERENT POV'S TO SHOW THEIR PERSONALITY AND EMOTIONS BETTER! This may not stick but I wish to try it so... I am! Please tell me if you like it or not! And if you can tell! :)

CW: sex jokes, offensive humor (slightly - also this is South Park wtf do you expect?), paranoid thoughts (at the very end), mentions of the ms. Choksondik and mr. Mackey having an affair type thing (bc of that one episode), yea choksondik is alive idfk why either, maybe slight Tricia/Ruby X Karen hints, the older kids and younger kids go to the same school bc I said so (idk why I just chose that).

Please enjoy. Sorry for the long message!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tricia/Ruby Tucker (Craig Tucker's younger sister's) POV:

"Ruby!" I opened my eyes and glared at the teacher.
"Yes, ms. Choksondik?"
"Are you sleeping in class?"
"Are you sleeping with Mr. Mackey?" I shot back, frowning. She gasped while I heard one of my best friends, Karen, giggle.

"Ms. Tucker! That is highly inappropriate." I hummed.
"Don't care." I mumbled, lifting my head up.
"Do you want to go see mr. Mackey?"
"Sure I'll see your non-official boyfriend." I shrugged getting up and looked at Karen, smirking. She grinned at me, watching what I did intently.
I heard ms. Choksondik huff and I believe I could literally hear her breasts make movement. Which, thankfully she's been forced to wear nipple-covers now so we don't have to see... that. But it was still immensely uncomfortable.
I have no clue in gods good mind, or anything's mind, god or not, why the hell she hasn't been fired yet. Or charged for indecent exposure or some dress code. I can't show my fucking shoulders but her boobs hang out? Fucking idiotic.
I made my way to the door. Hearing Ike and Karen say 'bye'. I turned to the class and flipped them off before going to mr. Mackey's office.

I knocked on mr. Mackey's door and opened it up, seeing Kyle talking with Mr. Mackey. He was Ike's older brother and one of my brothers friends. Well, actually, I don't know if they're actually friends or not. Craig doesn't seem to love hanging out with him or any of Stan's gang. But then again Craig doesn't seem to love much so hell if I know.

"Kyle?"
"Tricia?"
"Uhhh. Hi."
"Hey. You ok?"
"Hm. Yeah. Ms. Choksondik. What about you?"
"This stupid substitute teacher."
"Oh damn, I'm sorry."
"It's fine." Kyle said, looking at Mr. Mackey. Who smiled at her.