15 minutes

Tweek's POV:

Shit. I'm late for the bus. Almost missed it again! 4th day in a row since I found out about my meth addiction.

"WAIT GAH! UP!" I screamed as I ran onto the bus panting. I sat next to Craig and twitched a lot.
I have been having trouble getting off a meth addiction. It honestly sucks. I keep freaking out and are more fidgety that I usually am.
Butters Scotch even gave me a note asking if I was ok with all my twitching. Of course I said yeah and was just stressed because I had a test in my other class.
I didn't. I lied. I'm a dirty liar. To Butters too... one of the most innocent and holy people I know.

"Tweek!" I heard someone whisper yell, I looked over. It was Kyle.

"Yes?"
"Are you doing ok?"
"... wh-what?"
"Are you alright? You've been more twitchy and late for the bus!"

I looked down and felt Craig hold my hand tightly, trying to reassure me. It did work but not fully.

"I've been fine just stressed."
"Are you sur-"
"Yes Kyle. I GAH! A-am sure. Thank you for worrying a-about me th-though."

I was a horrible liar, he knew I was lying. I could tell by his face and the way he sighed as he said 'ok'. I'm glad he let it go though.

I looked at mine and Craig's hand, remembering about how he grabbed and held it. No intertwined fingers. He didn't rub my palm. It was just... holding hands. I liked it. It was a simple easy gesture that meant the world to me.

When it got to our stop I stood, me and Craig still holding hands, with Craig following suit. We made our way past everyone and off the bus.

"OOOH! Love birds! Mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa"
"Shut the fuck up Cartman."
"Awww is Craig mad because I mentioned him and his boyfriend?"
"Shut. Up. Cartman."
"Oh and what are you gonna do about it?"

I felt Craig let go of my hand. Shit. I stood back, knowing a fight was about to happen.
Punch and punch were thrown. Til Eric was on the ground bleeding and 'wahhhh'ing to his 'mommy'.

"I'M NOT GAY. BUT IF I WAS THAT'D BE PERFECTLY FINE, JACKASS." Craig yelled in Eric's face. Craig continued. "PLUS, IF I WAS GAY OF COURSE I'D GO FOR TWEEK! HE'S A CUTE KIND HEARTED LOVING BOY. WAY BETTER THAN BITCHES LIKE YOU."

A blush covered my face. He'd pick me if he was gay! ...if that's right... IF.
I just gotta make him gay! Yeah! I softly giggle at my thought of trying to make Craig Tucker gay.

"Why are you laughing!?" I heard Eric say on the ground to me. I started twitching bad and fumbling with my hands.
"I- I wasn't laughing at you! I'M S-SORRY!" Tears filled my eyes.

"Fuck you and your gay-tard boyfriend."

"Oh come on fatass! Don't pick on Tweek and Craig!" I heard Stan and Kyle judge Cartman.
Craig grabbed my hand again, pulling me into the school. Once we got inside, he ran to my bathroom while pulling me along.

"Tweek I'm so so sorry are you ok? I'm sorry he's saying we're dating? I don't have to hold your hand anymore! Are you comfortable with being around me?" Craig asked.
Wow. I never thought this day would come. Craig Tucker panicking... and all for me. Tweek Tweak.
"I'm o-ok! It's ok I-if he says we're d-dating! I.. I know you-your not gay... so yeah! Also pl-please GAH H-HOLD my hand!" I said, twitching and stuttering like hell.

Craig pauses and looks me up and down. I kinda stiffen my body and blush. Craig smiles and holds my hand tightly.

"Who would care if I was gay or not, Tweek?" He asked me, looking at me with his beautiful magical eyes.
"I-I don't know...?" I said, calming down and not twitching as much.
"Would you?" He asked, softly grabbing me face to look at him.
"No... not at all." I answered.

"Would you... like it?"
"...Yeah... I th-think I would."
"Then maybe I am."

"Would you care if I was gay?"
"Nope... I'd hope you were gay."
"Then maybe I am too."
"If you're gay... then maybe I'm gay for you."
"Maybe I'm gay for you too."

Craig moved his head towards mine, tilting it slightly so our noses didn't collide.

"Tweek."
"Yes?"
"Tweek."
"Yes Craig?"
"TWEEK!"

SHIT! I jumped startled.
"Shit dude, are you alright?" I looked at Craig blushing, looking him up and down.
"Yeah... I'm fine. What happened?"
"You were asleep. A deep one. Did you sleep at all last night."
I couldn't lie to Craig Tucker. Everyone knew that. I could never lie to Craig Tucker.
One time I tried to them ended up balling my eyes out and apologizing to him profusely.

"I slept a bit..."
"How much?"
"...15 minutes?"
"...Tweek you idiot, go back to sleep."

I wanted to. I wanted to finish that dream. I wanted to kiss Craig Tucker. The school dick. The school ass. The bitch. Someone I've loved more than anyone else. Craig Tucker.

"No... I need to pay attention in class." I excused.

BRINGGGVV BRINNNNN BRINGGGGF RINGGGGGGGG!!

"FREEDOM" I hear Clyde yell from the class next door. Fucking dork. But he was cool and nice.

"Craig?"
"Yeah Tweeks?"
"Did... you punch Eric Cartman today?"
"Yeah. Why? Don't remember?? You were right there."
"Oh... why did you fight?"
"He called us boyfriends!! Which i didn't want to deal with that crudeness today."

"Oh ok... Craig...?"
"Yes Tweek?"
"Can I sleep on you when we sit down during lunch?"
"Sure Tweek. Anything for you."

Craig smiled soft but true and blushed lightly. Damn he's so perfect. We sat with Tolkien and Clyde who were with... great. Stan's group.

I looked at Craig for permission which he nodded to. We made our way to the table, sitting next to Clyde and Tolkien. I laid my head on Craig's shoulder and slowly started to fall asleep.

Craig's POV:

Tweek slowly fell asleep on my shoulder, soft snoring in my ear. I loved him. He was so adorable.

"Awww! The boyfriends are being romantic!" Cartman snarkily said. Asshole. My fists clenched, but then I felt Tweek move closer into me. I relaxed.

"We aren't boyfriends, fat man. But I'd suggest you shut your mouth. You might get more bruises, jackass." I said flatly. Cartman scoffed and started making fun of Kyle for being Jewish. Dumbass.

Me, Kenny, Clyde, and Tolkien were talking. I was in mid-sentence but stopped. Kenny muffled a 'what?' As I looked down at Tweek. His beauty making me blush and smile. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning Tweekers." I said with a slight smile. I only smiled at Tweek. How could you not smile at that amazing perfect idiot.

He looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"It's st-still lunch time right?"

"Yes, it's still lunch time, Tweek." Tolkien answered for me. Probably because I was staring at Tweek, not responding.

I shook my head slightly and went back to talking with Kenny and Clyde, with Tolkien and Butters now talking to Tweek.

After around 5 minutes the bell rang.

BRINGGGG BRINGGGG BRING RINGGGGGGGG

Tweek sighed, slightly angrily and got up. Grabbing my hand and dragging me to our next class together.

Adorable.