Mr. and Mrs. Tweak

Tweek's mother's name is Helen, while his father is Richard!! Just for those to do not know :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek' s POV:

Fuck! Ever since I found out about that stupid addiction, I haven't been drinking coffee and it's had me screwed. My shaking is more exaggerated, my stuttering comes out more, and I'm just... more of a wreck than I was before.
Clyde and Tolkien have been giving me concerned stares, Jimmy came up to me and started telling me jokes due to how upset I was, Butters told me he's here for me... so so many people were talking to me. It made it all worse!

I even got called down to Mr. Mackey to talk about home life. Did I tell him anything about that night?
Hell no! I kept my mouth shut!! I don't wanna lose all my friends... much less be around my parents when they scare me shit-less. Especially now since I know they made me a drug addict! Oh god what if they start putting it in my water!? THEN I'LL NEVER RECOVER AND I'LL DIE AND! AND! GOD DAMMIT!! I'm done for!

I took a few deep breaths to calm me down, trying to avoid pulling on my hair. Craig said I'd go bald and I wouldn't be as pretty. So I opted out of pulling my hair.
I looked at the floor slightly sadly.

The night me and the guys had a sleepover... I had to beg my parents and promise I'd keep my mouth shut. I was in tears telling them I'd never tell anyone about what I had an addiction too.
Thankfully they let me though. Seeing Craig was a stress reliever and Tolkien and Clyde are always fun to be around. Even if they cause some stress.
Now, it's been a week since that sleepover. Saturday morning. I'm not ready for the day! I'M NOT READY FOR ANYTHING! IF I COULD STOP TIME BELIEVE ME I WOULD!!

"TWEEK TWEAK! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"
Shit. What did I do? DID SOMEONE FIND OUT ABOUT THE METH? I'M NEVER GONNA SEE CRAIG AGAIN! OR TALK TO ANYONE!!
THE GUYS WILL JUST BE A TRIO NOT A QUARTET ANYMORE! OH GOD! WHAT IF THEY ALL STOP TALKING BECAUSE I'LL BE GONE!?! THEY DID SAY THEY COULDN'T BE A GROUP WITHOUT ME!!
IT'S ALL MY FAULT! MY FAULT DAMMIT! MY STUPIDITY IS THE REASON EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS!!

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT TWEEK COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I heard my dad yell. Ok... ok... I'll go. Calm down, Tweek.
I got up and headed downstairs, scratching my arms.

"Y-yes s-SIR?"
"Tweek. What the hell were you thinking!?"
"Think-thinking a-about wh-what GAH sir?"
"EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WE GOT A CONCERNED NOTE! THAT'S FROM THE BROFLOSKI'S AND THE TUCKER'S ABOUT HOW THEIR BOYS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOUR OUT OF THE ORDINARY BEHAVIOR!?"

"I-I don't kn-know what's th-that's a-about sir!"
"YOU BETTER NOT. NOW GO TO THE CAFÉ!"
"But it's closed today?"
"GO DOWN TO THE FUCKING CAFÉ AND GET ALL THE DELIVERIES, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING'S STOCKED, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING'S WORKING, AND DON'T SCREW OFF! HEAR ME?"
"Y-yes- yes GAH! Dad and mom."
I held in tears. Walking upstairs to get ready.
I put on my signature green button up that I couldn't button very well. This isn't the one from 4th grade obviously, I got it a couple months ago when me and Craig went out shopping.
It was slightly big on me. I was skinny, which everyone says is concerning but i don't see anything bad about it. I put on a pair of pants that were also a bit big on me. Which I fixed with a belt. I put socks on to finish off my look.

I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth quickly and brushing my hair the best I could. It never actually stayed brushed.
I ran downstairs, putting my coat and shoes on. I made sure I had my phone then left.

Maybe getting out the house will be healthy for me. Away from my parents really. That house has no problems. Just the people inside of it are FUCKING INSANE FOR HAVING THEIR CHILD GET METH ADDICTED!
Don't think about it. Don't think don't think. I sighed.
I went to Kenny's house. The people who give me the order live in Kenny's shed. So I always visited Karen, Kevin, and Kenny when I get the package.
Kevin was moving out this year though so I probably won't see him.

I made my way to Kenny's house, knocking on their door. Which Karen answered the door.

"Hey Tweek! Getting your package early?"
"Yeah, I was told to."
"Gotcha, come on I'll get them." Karen said and went to the McCormick's shed.
I followed her to the shed.

Two guys answered the door. Obviously pot-heads. Their clothes were a mess and the shed reeked of chemicals that I've been in shock that people can stand this and be alive. Honestly I think having that smell for more than 10 minutes would make me pass out.

"You here for the package?" One of the men coughed out. I nodded and the door closed.
Within a few minutes, the other guy opened the door again and handed me a paper bag that was tightly closed.
I quickly muttered a 'thanks' as they closed the door again.

"Come on Tweek, let's go talk to Kenny!" Karen said as we walked back inside the McCormick house.
Kenny and Kevin were having an argument probably on something stupid like who's the hottest celebrity.
They stopped when they saw me and Karen walk in.

"Hey Tweek! Long time no see!"
"Hi Kev-Kevin!"
"How are you doing?"
"I-I'm okay!"

I talked to the McCormicks for a bit before leaving to the shop. It all started to piece together. Like a puzzle.
The people in the McCormick's shed are the reason I'm addicted to meth too! Those are the people my parents are working with.
God I'm so stupid for not seeing it before, I just thought they were really bad. Ignored the thought about it what exactly the stuff in the bag was.
Today is gonna be a bit long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!! School's really got my ass because it's finals week and we've had so many fucking tests.
Thank you for understanding! <3
Have a great day everyone!!