A/N: thank you!

100% honest? I hate writing the parents/adults... also hate writing butters (but he's heavily loved sooooo). Then I like writing Stan and Kyle but suck at it. (Pls tell me if you want me to write them in the next chapter, bc lowkey idfk if I should or not.)

HI EVERYONE >:D hope your day's been absolutely exquisite! I just wanted to come on here and say;
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh my god. Thank you so much.
14.9K!? THAT'S SO MANY READS!! Ahhhh thank youuuuu!
Thank you for reading this story, thank you for joining the discord server, thank you for your comments, thank you for your votes, thank you for your patience, thank you so so much! For everything. You're all so amazing and I adore you all.
Thank you for making my life awesome with this. I couldn't thank you all enough. You guys are amazing!

Now! I wanted to give special thanks to some people!! Not that these people are better, I've just talked to them more and feel like they'd be alright with me mentioning them!

First off— AppeI06 thank you so much. For being my friend, for spreading the fanfic out to more people, not judging me when I told you I wrote on wattpad, and a lot more that I just cannot say. Thank you so much, I love you /p! :)

Second off— sansdaco thank you for forcing me to write the fucking SP X FNAF crossover fanfic we're writing together. It's hard for me to step up and do that type of stuff, so thank you, my lemon. You're awesome!

Third off— guess_mycomfort_show you were one of the first ever fans I met. One of the first people on the discord server. That in itself I thank you for. For meeting me and talking to me and making me laugh. Not liking the angst (it'll be better soon, promise!<3) that's in the story but not deserting the story! Thank you a lot for that.

Fourth off— ElectricCannon14 thank you for caring about me. Even if we don't know each other, when I've (on the acc discussions) been stressed and explained why I'm not posting, you've always been there to comfort me. To say to take my time and have fun. To reassure me i don't have to please anyone and that writing is for fun and should not be a chore.

Fifth off— BLAAAAHR before I met you in the discord server, I always appreciated you. Your comments gave me criticism without hurting my feelings or making me not want to write. They actually strived me to write more and add more accuracy to the show within this story; which I thank you for. I hate it when people are super nick-picky about cannon stuff in fanfics where the only canon shit they have are the characters names. I've never wanted to be that way, I've always strived to try and make my stories as accurate yet enjoyable for people who like fanon as I can. So, thank you for guiding me in the correct path.

Sixth off— DianeAiselMarcelo you're awesome. Honestly. You've gotten me to start making emoji's for the server and I love your energy! I try to match it and it honestly boosts my mood quite a bit! So, thank you for that. I may not know you very well as we haven't gotten to talk much, I appreciate you. You're super cool and nice and funny! Thank you so much for joining the discord server, you're absolutely amazing and get me hyped up for stuff (wether I know what the stuff is or not, I get hyper. In a good way :))

Those are just SOME of the many personal thank yous I wanted to make. But a lot of them were people in my server who I am not sure of their wattpad accounts... sooooo, thank you if you've joined the server, again. You're cool and it's so fun having that server!<3

And again, thank YOU for reading this. Thank YOU for commenting. Thank YOU for voting. THANK YOU so so much.
I'm not sure what I'd do without you all. You've made my life marvelous and I'm not sure where I'd be if I never started this, if I never got into South Park, if I never wanted to write this, I'd I never thought of this, if I never did any of this.
I have no clue where I'd be, but I know it'd be a whole of a hell lot worse. Because you all have made my ljfe absolutely amazing. I cannot stress that enough. Thank you, again. Thank you all. For reading, for commenting, for voting, for sharing, for enjoying, for criticizing, for encouraging, thank you for everything you've done.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY :D OR NIGHT! Whichever, you know! I just hope it's great and enjoyable and I hope you don't regret anything today because, in my honest opinion, you all are wonderful. I am so thankful and lucky to have you guys.
You guys are the best readers<3 I wouldn't trade you for the world! (And I'm a space geek :3)

I don't really have much ideas for the next chapter so it might take a little to get out, sorry guys! I hope you understand. I've honestly burnt myself out a bit by writing 3 chapters in the span of 4 days.

It's hard lol, but thanks for sticking with me through the ride. I honestly really appreciate and respect and love it.
You all ARE amazing, the best, wonderful, inspiring, incredible, etc. people. Please never forget that! And if you do, I'll be here for you :) to try and help remind you. That you guys are brilliant people that have changed and helped my life.

BYE!! :DDD