Chapter 2

Kazakhstan saw the boy fall from the ground and call to him. 'How does he know my name?' Kazakhstan thought as he ran to the other male. As he neared the body, he gasped and his eyes widened. There on the ground he saw his close friend, almost brother, America.

 How he got here was unknown, but he could see blood on parts of his outfit and his pale-blue skin. Kazakhstan reacted quickly and picked him up. He wrapped the boy up in his wings and ran as fast as he could into the castle.

 He barged through the doors and startled Germany, who was visiting the castle. "Kazakhstan? Is everything alright?" He asked, worried. Kazakhstan ignored him and ran to the infirmary. Germany followed behind, running and telling him to calm down and stop.

 Kazakhstan blasted into the nurses quarters and laid America on the bed. The doctor rushed up to Kazakhstan and asked what was the matter, but as soon as she saw the boy on the verge of death, she quickly got to work doing whatever she could to help him. 

Germany entered the room. "Kazakhstan, what is going on?" He asked, worried. "America, he's here, I don't know how, but he is going to die if something doesn't happen." Kazakhstan was obviously anxious, and he was pacing back and forth in the room.

 "America? But how is he-" Germany saw the state he was in he stopped breathing. Germany had met America before, he was a little annoying but a pleasant person nonetheless. They had clicked and become good friends. Germany started to think. "I can help him. I have a medical degree and have been trained in situations such as this."

 Germany sat down and began preforming necessary procedures to safely bring back up his body temperature and patch up his wounds. Once he was done he turned to Kazakhstan who was sitting, watching intently, making sure Germany didn't hurt him.

 "You must inform Russia." Germany said quietly. "I can't leave him." Kazakhstan said. Germany smiled. "You two must be close. I will tell him then, but I must warn you that he wont be-" "Very happy? I know." Kazakhstan cut him off.

 Germany left and walked down the corridor to the room Russia was in. Kazakhstan sighed and sat on a chair next to the bed America was laying in. He slowly and softly wrapped him up in his wings as a way to protect him from anymore harm.

 'Stay as long as you like, Ame. I will make sure no harm comes your way.' Just as Kazakhstan finished that thought, he heard a slam of a door and hard footsteps followed by quiet ones. Then the door to the infirmary opened swiftly. 'I promise.'

-------------------------------------

 Thats the end of this chapter! I kinda like this one, and am excited to emphasize Kaz's and Ameri's brother-like bond, I think it could play into the main ship alot. Also possibly used for character development?? Only time will tell!