Chapter 3

Germany knocked on the door of Russia's office. He was the king of Eurasia so he was to be alerted when someone new entered the castle. He wasn't necessarily a cruel or unjust person, in fact if you got to know him, he was very kind, funny, and even gentle. He was one of the tallest people you will ever meet, so he just scared others with his presence. 

"Come in!" Russia called from inside the room. Germany took a huge breath in and opened the door. "Hello, Russia." Germany said, attempting to calm himself before speaking to him. "Ah, hello Germany! How are you liking the castle? Its a beauty, isn't it?" Russia said as he stacked some papers on his desk. He was smiling at Germany, looking him in the eyes.

 "Well yes, it was wonderful being here..! I do have to uh, inform you, of something may have, uh, happened." Germany said hesitantly. Russia furrowed his brow. "And that is?" He asked. "America is in the infirmary." Germany mumbled. Russia got up from his seat and slammed his hands down onto the table. "WHAT." Russia growled. 

"Let- Let me explain! Its all a misunderstanding!! You see-" Germany tried to frantically calm him, but it was no use. Russia was already storming down the hall, toward the nurses quarters. He swung open the door, and there lay America with Kaz's wings wrapped around him, providing him warmth. 

"Kazakhstan, mind telling me how he got here?" Russia said sternly, pointing at the sleeping boy. "I'm not even sure myself." Kaz admitted. Russia ran his hands down his face and stayed silent for a few moments. "He cannot stay." Russia said. "Fine then. I'll go with him." Kazakhstan said. Russia's face softened into a more sadden one, but still visibly annoyed.

 "Kazakhstan, you are not permitted to leave." Russia said. "Then neither is America." Kaz said stubbornly. Russia groaned and lifted his head to the sky. "Боже мой, я не могу этого сделать." Russia muttered. "FINE. He can stay." Russia finally gave in. He usually spoiled his siblings beyond thought, no wonder he gave in so easily to Kaz's request. 

Kazakhstan smirked and smiled. He slipped his wings from under the sleeping boy. "Good. Now promise no harm will come to him, whether it be from you or someone else." Russia stared at Kazakhstan as if he had just asked him to walk on nails. "Are you asking me to protect him?" Russia whined.

 "Yes, that is exactly what I am requesting." Kazakhstan said with a proud smile one his face. "Its bad enough that I let him stay in my house! Can't you do it?" Russia pleaded. "I am a flyer, Rus. I must travel, and I doubt I could take America with me everywhere I go." Kaz said. 

Russia sighed and finally looked up at him from his position, crouched down and leaning on the door frame. "F.I.N.E, I promise." Russia finally said. "Good!" Kazakhstan said. Then the bed sheets started to shuffle, and a gasp was heard.

-----------------------------------------

Kaz has to migrate or sum, idk. I like the idea of Kaz being out, cuz the Ameri and Ru can have some alone time to bond, especially when the siblings are out!