Chapter 11

"America." Russia said sternly. America grumbled and pulled the blanket further toward himself. "I don't want to talk about it." America mumbled. Russia sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Fine. Be difficult. How are your injuries?" Russia asked, slightly annoyed. America brightened up.

 "I feel better than ever! Honestly, I do!" America said, practically jumping from the bed. Russia quickly ushered him to sit. "Hm. I must go train. I have to bring you with me, but don't move much and you can watch only." Russia said, offering America a hand. He wasn't sure where the injures were exactly, but he knew he wasn't really supposed to get up.

 They walked through the corridors in sync and silence. The two had gotten more comfortable with each others presence in the past few days, and now Russia could say he didn't hate the guy. He thought that he was so annoyingly average before he had actually spent a few hours with him, and he had never been so wrong in his life.

 The pair entered the training dome which was almost more majestic than the entire castle. It was a large room with circular roof and a large window at the top. The walls had different weapons and crafts lining the wall, the only thing it was missing was guns.

 "Russia, where are the-" America makes little finger guns and a 'pew pew' sound. Russia chuckled and led him to an empty seat. "I refuse to train with those inside." was his simple response. Russia grabbed an advanced training dummy and dragged it to the center of the circular open floor.

 America watched with curiosity and gave close attention to each of Russia's movements. Russia started to lightly jab at the dummy, and even kick it lightly, before starting to move into more complicated moves. America watched with intrigue as Russia's hits got harder and more complicated, before the dummy was finally put to the ground.

 America jumped up and started to clap his hands repeatedly. Russia looked away, slightly embarrassed, and did a slight bow. He walked over to the wall near America and slid a sword off its holder. America sat down and bounced in his seat. Something about the way Russia was fighting, the way he swung with such precision and force, it interested him.

  'He probably could handle me really well.'

Americas eyes widened at the thought. It was random, but he would have to acknowledge it sooner or later. The more he dwelled on the thought, the more... creative he got. He shook his head as if he could shoo away those urges and focused on the blade of the sword.

 But he couldn't help it, his eyes traveled to the handle, then to the hands holding the handle, then to the body of those hands, then to the face of the body. The way Russia's longer hair gracefully flew around him as he swiftly moved, the way his eyes squinted when he messed up even slightly, it captivated America.

 It was hot. Ever since he had taken his fragile disorders into consideration and helped him eat rather than hold it over his head, he saw him in a different light. The tenderness and care was something America was new to, and it confused him. Luckily, his thoughts were interrupted by a thud. Russia had defeated the dummy again.

 America hopped up and cheered again. Russia laughed and walked over to where America was sitting to take a small break. America looked at him with a look of admiration and plagued him with commentary. "Russia, that was awesome! The way you just- whoosh- then - blam- then- then it was so cool!" America was bouncing on his feet.

 "Thank you, чудо." Russia said with a laugh. America loved that sound. He wanted to record it and listen to it like his new favorite song. America almost frowned at the realization. He did not have a crush on this guy, he hated him for gods sake! And the thought of liking a boy was off the table. He needed to get his mind off of this, fast.

 America looked to the floor where the dummy still lay. "Hey Russ, can I use the dummy?" He asked blankly. Russia raised an eyebrow and frowned. "Why? You could get injured." Russia asked. Though Russia may have seemed curious to why America asked the question, and he was, the main thing on his mind was Americas new nickname for him.

 It crowded his mind, the way his tone shifted slightly when he said it, it was so important to him.  America hummed and shrugged. "It'll just be hand to hand. And plus! You've never seen me fight before." He stated a matter-of-a-fact-ly. Russia thought about this. It was true, he had never seen America fight much of anything.

 He sighed and made the mistake of looking at America, who was looking up at him so... attractively. Russia sighed and sat down in Americas spot. "Fine, but don't hurt yourself, yeah?" Russia said. America did a little happy jump and squealed. "Thank you! I'll be careful I promise!" Russia chuckled and watched as America ran to the dummy and picked it up.

 He must know what he is doing to him, right? This has to be on purpose, his eyes that were so devoid yet filled with life, the way his head tilt when he asked a question, this had to be some kind of joke being played on him by life. 'This has to be the best-worst joke ever.' Russia thought.

 America got into a stance and in four quick movements, he had the dummy pinned under him. His legs were locked together on its neck, and America had a little grin on his face. Russia wanted to look away and stop the red hue slowly gathering on his face, he needed to, but he couldn't. He didn't even catch himself staring at America until he looked at him and smiled at him.

  He smiled at him.

  He smiled at him.

 This wasn't happening. Russia felt his entire body freeze as America got off of the dummy to pick it back up. That was beyond attractive, and it was destroying him. Was he sick? Should he consult Germany? Why did he feel this way, especially about him?

 America started again, but this time kicked it in the head and flipped it over. Then he put it in a head-lock, and shifted his arm with a satisfying crunch. Russia reached up and covered his mouth. He felt the heat on his face increasing and couldn't comprehend the thoughts his mind filled with. Never in his life had he ever seen someone like him.

  'God fucking dammit.'

America jogged over to Russia, seemingly lighter than before. Russia felt his breath get caught in his throat. "So? How was I?" America asked, a small smirk on his face. 'He definitely knows what he's doing.' Russia gulped, scared to respond in fear that something along the lines of 'You'd look better doing that on top of me,' would come out instead.

 He took a few deep breaths and let his hand fall to his side. "You did good, чудо." He responded hoarsely. America smiled and yawned. Russia's face softened as he shook his head and smiled. "Sleepy?" He asked, leading him out of the training dome and into the hallway. "Yeah, but I kinda wanna shower." He responded. Russia stopped. He was going to have to wear his clothes.

Fuck. 

____________________________________

SOOO? how was it?? It wasn't my best chapter I don't think but It is my longest (1345 words whattt)

MORE FLUFF AND GAY PEOPLE FALLING FOR EACH OTHER?? HUH???

Also, the mass post isn't here yet, lots of reloading, revising, cover-making, whatnot going on right noww... but soon, very soon!! probably around may, but expect more frequent posts here!! Also, not to spoil, but I'm thinking about doing a chapter with... Japan!! I also realized that you guys don't have a visual of my characters, I can post a character design chapter? with descriptions and maybe a few pics? Its really up to you guys, but I have reasons behind all the designs, and reasons for their gender and whatnot, I feel like I should tell you guys because I have seen tons of wp stories with the super stereotypical designs and to surprise, mine look different. Just let me know!!