You did...What?! • CE

Request #7: It's the 2000s and your ✨video✨ you made with Chris gets leaked...

Thanks for your patience on this one, babe! Hope you like it! 😍❤️‍🔥

I got butterflies writing this one for sure 🦋...

December of 2006

I've known Chris since we were in grade school, I was the one who dumped him in 6th grade for some other boy.

And maybe I did only date Chris because he was the lead in our school's play.

Sixth grade shenanigans what can I say?

Besides being classmates we were neighbors, and my family is really close with Chris's family. So naturally we spent the holidays together.

We're much older now, mid twenties, and it's Christmas Eve. Chris has just flown in from some event in New York.

Somewhere between seeing him since he's this big movie star now, I couldn't deny my feelings anymore.

"Chris," I tighten my hands against the sink in Lisa's hallway bathroom.

"Shh," he sighs, making a wet chain of delightful kisses on my back, while his hips thrust into me making the loudest wet noises.

His hands reach up into my sweater, pulling my bra down to fondle my breasts, he kneads them in his big hands and pinches my sensitive nipples.

My mouth drops as I feel my stomach tighten like a knot, my eyes are shut tight, I'm focusing so hard not to make a single sound from my mouth anyway.

"All I've thought about is you, baby," Chris whispers in my ear, erupting thousands of goosebumps on my skin, a butterfly sensation consuming me.

I've missed him so much, all we can do is talk on the phone, when he's away doing press and movies back in LA.

"And this ass, fuck," he groans and grabs a handful of my ass, taking it forcefully just to smack at it.

I moan, and immediately cover my mouth, Chris doesn't care, he continues to thrust into me, bending me down so my chest was touching the edge of the sink.

My eyes are heavy, but I look at Chris through the mirror of the bathroom, and he looks divine. Head thrown back, his cheeks flushed, and his bottom lip behind his front teeth.

I feel tingly at the thought of making him feel good. Me.

I bow my head down, because my legs are getting weak so are my arms. His lips are on me again, sucking and kissing my neck, he loves marking me too.

And I love looking at the marks and remembering back as to how I got them.

Chris is fucking me so good, words aren't even forming when I speak anymore, all I can come up with is, "uh, uh, uh," each time he thrusts into me.

"God, you're so hot, baby," he tells me, picking my head up to give the sloppiest kiss ever.

I cum around him, my legs quivering, and his lips on mine silencing my noises. Chris is big, so big, sometimes I wonder how I even take him, but god does that thing give me some mind blowing orgasms.

He's still not done though, but his hips are stuttering, "what's your dad going to think? I'm fucking you so good in this bathroom and they have no idea."

"Chris please. shut. up." I manage to sass him, breathlessly, I reach down to rub myself, I bite down on my bottom lip, and he grunts his release, biting down on ny shoulder. And I cum for the second time.