Cliche & Unique • CE

Request #22: Can you do a one shot story but can y/n be Mexican but she and chris are teenagers and she is on the cheer team and chris is on the football team if not that is ok

Writing down the math problem your teacher put on the board to solve as the exit ticket, you try to get it done as soon as possible.

Because Mr.Ezra doesn't let anyone leave if they haven't completed the exit ticket. He literally stands at the door collecting all the completed ones and sends anyone back to their seat if they haven't finished.

Pressing the numbers into your calculator, you work against the clock, feeling the pressure and anxiously awaiting the last bell of the day — the dismissal bell.

Someone opens the door, but you don't push your head up to look, there's no time, "Sorry Joe," your cheer coach's voice grabs your attention.

"Y/n, I'm postponing practice. Make sure the girls are at the field about 4:15. I need to run a quick errand."

"Sure. Okay," you smile at her and she shuts the door, the dismissal bells rings and you're left stuck and feeling worried as your classmates all stood up a bunch of them at once as they swung their backpacks over their backs and handed Mr.Ezra their completed exit tickets.

You rush to find the answer to the equation, not wanting to be the last one here, especially now that you need to take advantage of getting to go home before your practice.

Feeling under pressure is not your strongest suit, you write down the calculation you came up with your led pencil, when another person pokes their head into the classroom, Mr.Ezra was just watching you standing at the door, when your boyfriend walks in wearing his varsity letter jacket.

Making eyes at you, and you make them back at him, motioning the exit ticket on your desk, Chris looks over at Mr.Ezra whose class he already had this morning during 2nd period.

"C'mon, Ezra, Y/n's one of your finest students, let her off the hook." Chris uses his charming voice but Mr.Ezra is one tough cookie.

He doesn't say anything but stares at Chris, blankly. Then he goes back to counting how many exit tickets he held in his hand.

Quickly wrapping up your problem, you pick up your things, and Chris takes your backpack like the sweet gentleman he is, handing your finished exit ticket to Mr.Ezra, "Bye Mr.Ezra, have a good rest of your afternoon."

"Thank you, Ms. Y/n, try not to let Christopher here get you into too much trouble," he mentions making you giggle as Chris's hand slides into yours in order to hold it.

"I'll try," you walk away with Chris, the halls are getting emptier and emptier as students left the school to finally start the weekend.

Unfortunately for you and Chris you both have to stay after school today for practice, Chris being captain of the football team made it very easy for him to talk to you and see you.

But it made it difficult for him to get a date with you as you always turned him down, what else is more cliche than you dating the captain of the football team while being captain of the cheerleading team?

It's just too generic, you always thought you'd date maybe like a college guy, you hear they're not that mature but still...they're older.

Chris is actually one of the most gentle and sweet guys you've ever met, he isn't a cocky jock who shoves poor freshmen into lockers like one would see in movies, no, everyone loves him.

Except the JV team as they must do everything he says. Even if it meant giving the cheer team their shuttle bus and waiting for a municipal bus to get back to school that one day in the pouring rain at the start of the season.