Crazy About You • Lloyd Hansen

Request #14: Hii, so i just read ur request book and i loved it so much, i was asking if u could write a toxic and angst imagine with Lloyd but with a happy ending. Lloyd and reader are dating, Lloyd always away and cold with reader and they have a fight and reader break down and she's pregnant and almost lost the baby. Thank u❤️

You wander up and down the aisles of your favorite store. Which was in the middle of the cutest shopping center.

You loved being here, they had the best food, an amazing clothing store selection, and not only was there clothes store here but shoes and bag outlets as well. You were just in heaven.

And since your boyfriend gave you his card to keep, and use for whatever you wanted - you made sure to make a shopping trip at least once a week.

You're always cooped up in that big mansion, so it was time for an outing. Not to mention, he's always away on business. He almost never even calls anymore, so you were going to make sure to spoil yourself.

You walk out of one store, and your bodyguard which Lloydy Bear assigned to you, follows you close by. You're not sure why Lloyd gave you a bodyguard. He is always talking about how his enemies are always out to get him.

But that can't be true, because your Lloydy Bear is an angel. Your little cutie boy.

~

"Sunshine, I'm home," Lloyd announces when he steps foot into his mansion, he just got back home from another mission.

And okay, maybe he hasn't called, or texted, but that's part of the job. He's here now...and ready to love on you anyway you want.

"Oh sunshine..." his voice is teasing as he jogs up the stairs, hoping to find you naked and ready in his bed, but a frown appears on his lips when he doesn't find you there.

Or in the room beside his room, or in the bathroom, "...come out come out wherever you are."

Lloyd's heart begins to race when he doesn't find you nowhere on the second floor. He jogs back down the stairs to see if you were in the kitchen, out by the pool. No where.

So now he was pissed, and angry.

"Which one of you idiots are going to tell me where Sunshine is?" He rounds up the guys, hoping they could give him an answer.

"I'm sorry...AM I SPEAKING IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?" Lloyd shouts, making most of the guys flinch, "where is Sunshine?"

"She made C-Carlo take her out shopping..." one of them confesses. And the guys watch Lloyd's eyes darken and practically watch his blood boil. He was that pissed.

~

"Do you need help finding anything?" A saleswoman appears beside you, as you take a beautiful piece of white lingerie in your hands.

"Do you have this in a another color?" You smile and show her the set. You wanted to take at least three of these to surprise your boyfriend.

"I think we do, right over here..." She disappears into another part of the store and you glance over at Carlo who was watching you from the front door.

She finds you another set in baby pink, a red wine kind of color, and in a royal blue - Lloyd's favorite color.

"I'll take all four," you chirp, and the lady hands it to the cashier, who was a guy, and he rings you up, when the door opens harshly, banging against the wall behind it, Lloyd steps in with his men. And you frown.

The other women in the store become scared, even the cashier, you hate when he does this.

"You're supposed to be at home." He barks at you, angrily, "why the fuck aren't you at home?" He grabs your arm, and the cashier stupidly decides to speak.