Suits Me • CE

Request #23: I have a request. I want glasses one shot where Chris Evans is a teacher and the reader another teacher and she falls more in love with him each day but one day he comes in with his glasses one and she goes mad for him (smut)😂

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you friend!🥹🫧🩷 here is your special bday request... cookex3000

teachers! Chris x Reader

The sun seemed to shine more this morning on your drive to work. Getting out of the house is a hassle in itself because as a teacher you carry and bring so many things in order for your day to run smoothly.

Your passenger seat was currently occupied by your lunch bag, graded worksheets, folders that those papers were in, and treats you promised the kids you would bring.

Walking down the hallway, after parking your car in the same spot and entering the high school you worked at...you hear his laugh. That contagious laugh that literally brightens up this school and your day.

Clearing your throat to make sure it isn't too scratchy or too high if he talks to you, you turn the corner to your classroom, teaching 10th grade wasn't easy nor was it for everyone. But you enjoyed it, it was a very rewarding profession.

Including getting to work with hot co-workers...uh...hot...you meant nice co-workers.

Students roam the hallways, each in their own conversations.

Some too deep in their conversations that they tend to forget where they are and block the entire hallway, "Guys, let's get to class please, let's go."

You kindly remind the group of boys bickering lightheartedly about something.

You continue walking down to your classroom, where Mr.Evans and Mr.Stan were speaking in the hall, since their classrooms were next to each other but across from yours.

As you approach them, you realize that Chris was wearing glasses today, he doesn't wear them often actually not at all, but boy does he look absolutely scrumptious wearing them, his striped shirt and his slacks.

You had zoned out, and unaware of them both trying to get your attention, when a student bumps into you making you drop your keys.

"Let's watch where we're going there, Kyle." Chris shouts after the student, who he seems to know, that bumped into you and walks across the hall to pick up your keys for you.

"Good morning, Ms.Y/l/n," He smiles at you. And you feel yourself zoning out too.

"Did you not have enough coffee this morning, Y/n?" Sebastian asks, leaning against some lockers.

Clearing your throat again to avoid embarrassing yourself just in case it cracked or something, you speak, "I have a little bit of a sore throat. But I did have some coffee, thanks for asking, Stan."

"Hi Mr.Evans!" Some of Chris's students walk by, and greet him. According to your students, who also have Chris, he is the best history teacher ever.

Chris looks over at them briefly, "no talking in the hallway," he jokes at them and you watch as they both giggle and continue to walk to make it where they are going before the late bell rings.

Crossing his arms Chris makes it across the hallway again to stand outside his classroom, "I hope you guys did your homework," he calls after them.

The freshman girls giggle and continue walking, "What homework?" Chris is definitely a chill teacher. He's also the boys' football coach.