Not For A Second • CE

Request #27: Chris giving the reader a massage after she's had a rough day then smut

This request was for my lovely Elyse_harper1 ily! 🥰 thank you for being so kind and caring and supportive!!! 🌸✨🌈☁️ this one's for youuu!

Walking into your house with all your stuff from your work day including your lunchbox and your personal bag, you toe off your heels, setting down your things–you have enough energy to go up to your room and change and that's about it.

You were exhausted, today really wore you out. You're not sure if it's because of the daylight savings time changing, but you couldn't sleep all that well last night. And to top things off, today wasn't that day for you.

Everything you did seemed to turn out wrong, first you almost crashed into a car that you thought was parked but in reality they were just waiting to turn, next you remembered you forgot to pay a few bills, the coffee you got early this morning from Dunkin spilled all over your desk.

Your head seems to be everywhere today, and clouded. It's been a rough, awful day.

"Chris..." even your voice is soft and weak, you don't have the energy to yell for him.

You love your big house that you share with him, but he can be anywhere right now; the garage, the attic, the basement also known as his man cave, his office, the kitchen.

"....Chris?" you wonder out loud again, walking through your house.

It smells very clean, and it's a delightful smell for your nose. Rich vanilla bean and lavender, all throughout your kitchen and the living room—both places that Chris was not found in.

The kitchen is the cleanest you've ever seen, the counters have been wiped down, even the cabinets looked shiny.

The sink was glowing from how clean it was, you wonder if maybe Lisa came today while you were at work.

She comes sometimes to make Chris his lunch, and to keep him company while you're working.

Making your way to the living room, you take out your blouse from being tucked into your bottoms, and then you reach over to your back to take down the zipper to your skirt.

Stepping out of the fabric, you let your blouse fall just below your crotch.

Best thing about coming home from being out all day is changing into comfy clothes.

The living room was also extremely tidy, the pillows were fluffed, the carpet looks vacuumed and it looks like Chris finally put up those frames you've been begging him to do for months.

"Chris...baby...I'm home."

You call out again, your eyes scanning the living room, before wrapping your hand around the staircase handrail, pressing your bare feet onto each step.

The house is very quiet, but as you get closer to your master bedroom, you hear some shuffling and some ambient music.

"Babe?" Chris calls out, and before you could answer, he hears your footsteps and to avoid you seeing the surprise he had for you, he quickly jogs to the master bedroom door, rushing out of it and slamming it shut behind it.

Meeting you face to face in the hallway, "Chris..." you say his name in a low tone because you know when he's up to something.

"Excuse me, honey, did you go to work like this? Unacceptable." His tone in contrast to yours is playful and light, he motions your bare legs, and your skirt hanging over your forearm.