My Best Girl • CE

Request #10: I was wondering if you could write a one shot where y/n gets pregnant from chris young but they just broke up so she does not tell him because he moved on or something similar, but after years they meet and some hidden things get revealed. It is something like angst but at the same time emotional and fluffy in a way. Thank you!!!

I hope you like this honey! 💛

~ 1999 ~

"You have to tell him, Y/n," your best friend says lowly while sitting beside you at the annual bonfire you and your friend group always did after the year ended.

This unfortunately is the last one for a long time, since mostly everyone is headed to college. You stare at Chris laughing with his friends, having a good time. Ever since falling hard for him in the 10th grade, you've both have been inseparable.

But now, there's a big possibility that he's going away, to live his dream of being an actor. And you want to be there for him, support him in anything which is why you don't let him see you sad or upset, because if he does he'll drop everything just to stay here with you and get a job of being an animator.

You don't want to do that to him, keep him from living his dream. What kind I'd girlfriend would you be? You're both young and in love. He's your high school sweetheart, he'll always be.

"I will..." you snap out of your trance and glance over at your friend. Who just accompanied you to the bathroom where you both found out some interesting news.

"Baby, want another one?" Chris comes up to you with another fruity alcoholic drink in a can, you shake your head no.

Your best friend takes it from his hold, "I'll take it, Evans, thanks."

Rising from your log you were sitting on, sliding your hand with Chris's, "I have to tell you something, come here," you quietly speak and lead him away from everyone and to a much private spot under some trees.

"I know our code for when you want to make out," Chris smirks down at you, brushing strands of hair away from your face, and taking his thumbs to swoop them across the tops of your cheeks.

Giggling softly you shake your head, "no, I really do want to tell you something." You take your hands and place them around his waist, to bring him closer.

Never did you think you'd be one of those girls who found their love of their life at high school, you really thought it would've been when you were older, in college or in the working world.

But there Chris was, on the first day of sophomore year in the hallway, talking with his friends but turned his head the other way when you walked past him.

Your schedules were both very similar, you guys were almost together every class of the day, it's like the schedule people from the school wanted this to happen, or the universe, either or.

It was meant to be regardless, because he's your best friend, your safe haven, your comfort person — and he's leaving you.

"Is it that you're horny?" Chris tilts your neck and plants a wet kiss behind your ear, causing you to lose focus, "is it that you can't stop thinking about the other night?" His nose runs up your jaw, placing sinful kisses there too.

He always knows what part of your body makes you squirm and fall apart underneath his touch.

The other night was something you've both never done before, Chris since he's working at the acting camp, has been receiving payments, very nice payments.

Enough money to get a hotel room, and do whatever the hell he wanted to you. And that he did. In every position. On the bed. On the couch. In the tub. In the shower. On the vanity. On the windows.