America's Sweethearts • Steve Rogers

Request #15: Hiiiii can you pls do a oneshot of Steve rogers..... In which y/n is like Taylor swift and Steve rogers is the quarterback in NFL... And they have history since high school... Later they become the power couple

We're in need of some good fluff, and I had way too much fun writing this one! 😍

Thank you guys for being here. I always value reading your comments, and I'm glad you've stuck around 💛

~ February 2019 ~

"The New York Giants have punched their ticket right to the Super Bowl! We'll see you folks there. Fans are absolutely going wild. Giants vs The Chiefs this Sunday!"

The commentator speaks into his microphone, the headphones on his ears only hiding a small amount of the chaos going on with the fans celebrating their team heading to the Super Bowl.

After dumping all the water on their Coach, and their quarterback and captain. The giants football players head into the locker room, spirits are high, the guys hit the showers.

Steve can't wipe the smile off of his face as he listens to his teammates cheering. This victory feels good. No, it feels euphoric. Especially since he was the one to make the winning shot.

Leading his team to that victory. It was a once in a lifetime feeling. His first ever superbowl, a dream he's been having since his father got him into playing flag football when he was 5 years old.

Now he was making his old man proud, and his Mama too. Having grown up in New York, his dad wanted Steve to represent the state his entire career - so of course he turned down the deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Ironically the team he was going against on Sunday, going head to head for that trophy.

Steve desperately wanted to head to the hotel and sleep. It's been a long day and he's exhausted. And will need every ounce of rest to prepare for the big game.

But of course being the captain, and the star quarterback of his team. He must accompany his Coach to the post match show.

He much rather grab a bite to eat and get into bed. But of course he'll probably end up at some club, celebrating with his team and making sure they don't go too crazy.

"Rogers, Super Bowl bound. Congratulations. How did you think you guys worked as a team tonight to get there? Did you guys hope to win tonight?"

One reporter asks Steve. There's about 25 of them in this room, inside the stadium somewhere. Where post game stuff happens.

Steve sits up straight in his seat, a Giants hat on his head and a blue hoodie on, Coach could tell he was exhausted, but valued the way Steve owned up to his responsibility and position.

"Thank you, uh yeah," Steve clears his throat, leaning into the mic, "there were definitely moments we thought maybe that trophy was slipping through our fingers. But we really kept pushing through and working together to make sure we executed our plays right. We most certainly hoped to win, despite the uncertainty."

Another reporter stands up, with her recorder, "Steve you've said in the past that when you're out there on the field you play for your father and everything he's done for you. Is that still accurate or is there a special lady in the picture too?"

Steve has been caught with multiple girls. He's a football player. Natural for models, singers, actresses to be all over him at events and parties. He likes the attention...but it's never enough to make it something real.