24

"Straighten your legs more Mani, Right, Right and don't forget to smile, baby. Strike a pose, yeah!"Coach Cynthia cheered as soon as the music cut making me smile as I walked towards her on the stage with a small smile.

"Any other pointers?"I asked as I reached for my water bottle in my duffle bag and grabbed my towel so I could wipe off some sweat.

"Yes, point your foot properly too. When you are stepping I would like to see your foot pointed, curved, baby."She calmly explained making me nod my head.

"Besides that we are good for the morning."Coach Cynthia replied as she shrugged her shoulders making me nod my head.

"Thank you, Coach. Enjoy your day."I politely responded after I had packed up my belongings and placed them into my duffle bag.

"No problem, honey. Just doing my job."She replied as she closed the gym door behind me, she said goodbye one last time before she walked away on the opposite direction.

I grabbed my head phones from my bag and slid them onto my head as if I was slipping on a head band as I made my way back to my dorm room so I could take a shower and go to my lecture that was only in 20 minutes.

After I had taken I quick shower and gotten dressed I rushed to my lecture which had already started when I arrived making me rush to a seat at the back and begin to quickly take out my books so I could do my work. I stared up at the smart board and began to write down notes that had been written on the board.

A little after my lecture I had realized that I had a few notes missing making me silently groan in frustration as I closed my notebook and began to pack up.

"You can take pictures of my notes if you would like?"

I immediately looked up and saw the girl that was sitting next to me was packing her bag slowly as she looked up at me through her glasses.

"Oh, uhm. I mean I was going to look back in the textbook."I started making her smile at me before she shook her head and showed me her notebook.

"You're the best."I muttered as I took out my phone and began to take a picture of the notes before I closed her notebook and handed it back to the girl.

"Whats your name?"I politely asked as I placed my book into my pocket as I glanced up at her from time to time.

"Kaisa Jones. You can call me Kai or KJ."she replied as she outstretched her hand making me smile as I shook her hand.

"You new here?"I asked as I slung my bag around my arm.

"Yes, yes I am. I went to Golden Angeles University last year but I had to transfer."She replied as we walked out the lecture hall together.

"Oh, I almost transfered to Golden Angeles University. Why did you transfer?"I asked as I gave her a small smile.

"That's if you don't mind telling me. You don't have to tell me."I quickly responded making her laugh at my panic before shaking her head.

"No, its nothing too deep. I was in the Orchestra there because I play the Cello but they completely took the Orchestra program away so my uncle thought it would be a good idea to move to another HBCU and Bringston had an opening."She explained making me nod my head slowly as she explain.

"That's interesting. You play the Cello. I've always wanted to play the Cello or the violin but I only know how to play the piano."I replied as we continued to walk together.

"That is still a big flex and you do gymnastics? Flex."She chimed in making me laugh as I nodded my head.

"I mean I might as well. How are you finding the music program here?"I asked as gave her a small smile.