one

Seungmins pov

I walked to my brand new tutor room , every year you got a new one different teacher,  different room , different everything. 

It was my second year here I had two friends named felix and minho lee,They were my everything , I had been friends with minho since elementary school and friends with felix since high school when he moved here from Australia.

I heard the familiar chatter of yang jeongin and his stupid friend han jisung,  I held the twins by their forearms and sped them in another direction only to bump into the oldest member seo changbin. 

He laughed and grabbed the three  of us dragging them over to the other two

We stood infront of them legs already shaking

" oh, what a lovely gift for the first day thanks bin " jeongin said with a sadistic smile

" you deal with the youngest ones , I'll take this one" he indicated to minho

" alright.  Give him all you got han" they did their handshake and minho got pulled away, felix reached out for him only for changbin to punch his stomach

Shit

Jisungs pov

Minho pulled against my grip yelling at others to help until we made it into the janitors closet.

The second the door shut we both let out massive sighs

" you're a good actor honey" I smiled

" I hate keeping us a secret. I also hate that your friends are beating up my twin as we speak." He crossed his arms

" you know they dont beat people up on the first day back, or even the first week. They just make sure you know the rules " I replied " I'll keep trying to find them other people to pick on. But jeongin is pretty set on making that seungmin guys life a living hell. I'm sorry"

Suddenly minho pinned me to the wall, oh I love being a switch in a relationship with a switch.

" oh you will be " he whispered deeply into my ear making shivers run down my spine "seeing as we share a dorm by choice of this lovely lovely school. I can punish you for hours."

" so you're topping tonight?" I asked

" all week" he replied " so you are sorry for the rest of the semester"

Shit. When minho topped he was wild, not that I didn't enjoy it. I just wouldn't be able to walk for about a month .

" alright, but know. I really am sorry honey" I cupped his cheeks

" I know squirrel "

We shared a kiss , it was sweet and tender

" you can punch me now" he sighed as he pulled away , I whined " cmon you dont want your friends to know do you? I'm willing to do this for you."

" where do you want it?" I asked with a sad look

" my dick, so you can kiss it better tonight " he laughed

" was that serious?" I asked blushing, he nodded

" and on my cheek, so it's more obvious " he continued

I sighed and punched his cheek "you sure you want me to punch that "

He nodded anxiously " let me count down though. I want to be in enough pain that it's not convincing what we've actually done in here but I dont want that pain to be unexpected "

" ok baby, take your time. I don't wanna do this anymore than you do" I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips

" ok... five....... four " he squeezed his eyes shut holding his hands to his sides " three.....two ....... one!"