fourteen

Seungmins pov

I completely forgot it was performance day, apparently so did jisung and jeongin.

So here we sat, at the back of the class nervous as hell with our friends and a bunch of other peoples friends stood there because they wanted to come to watch.

Felix gave me a thumbs up, I shook my head rapidly . Sure I was going to get a fail.

The older frowned and tapped chans shoulder, the older and him began giving me thumbs up and finger hearts. I sighed.

" alright! All of the groups are in this hat. Whoever I pull out first performs first " sir announced

There was ten groups, all consisting of three student. No way group six would get pulled out first right?

He plunged his hand in and pulled out a peice of paper , he looked at group four. Thank fu--

" group six!" He announced, goddamn music teachers and their constant trickery! "Cmon you three "

We walked down to the front of the class

I was shaking from how nervous I was ,Jisung plugged in his computer to the speaker

" Whenever you boys are ready" mr.min smiled

Jisung looked towards us, we nodded.  He handed us the microphones and started playing the song

The classroom erupted into cheers

" THOSE ARE MY KIDS!" chan yelled over the whistling cheering and clapping

The three of us laughed and bowed to everyone

" outstanding boys" mr.min clapped " you will receive your marks next lesson "

We thanked him and jisung picked up his computer

We made it back to our desks our friends running over and hugging us proudly

" you did so good minnie" felix applauded " our little vocalist"

" my little vocalist " jeongin kissed my cheek gently

" jisungie" said minho " we need to sneak out, you have a dog to pick up"

" exuse me?" Said changbin

" I'm getting a dog, its name is bbama" jisung smiled widley "let's go min, while sir is looking through his laptop"

Jisung snatched the tallers hand and ran them out of the room

" those kids, so goddam hyper" chan laughed

" well, jisung is hyper. minho...not so much " hyunjin replied

" that's true" nodded jeongin "baby, do you wanna sneak out to now we have the chance?"

" yeah" I nodded " you guys wanna come?"

They all nodded and followed after us, soon enough we made it to the hallway

" me and felix are off to our dorm" hyunjin took Felix's hand and led him away

" chan, I'll pick you up at 4." Changbin spoke, chans eyebrows furrowed " dress appropriately, we're going to a fancy restaurant" chan finally caught on and went flaming red. Me and jeongin laughed

" we'll go to our dorm too" I said with a smile " cmon baby"

The two of us began our trek to the dorm, where I hope the second we got there we could fall onto our bed and cuddle.

" your voice is so angelic" I said to the younger

" yours is even better " he replied

" not true."
" very true."

I huffed, I was to tired to argue over who's voice is better. But another day I'll prove it.

" ha, I win" he prodded my stomach

" hey!" I shoved his hand away while giggling " dont do that, you know I'm sensative"

" exactly " he smiled " cutie"

" I'm not cute" I crossed my arms

" you're very cute, dont lie to yourself yang seungmin "

My face went flaming red, I stopped in my tracks to hug him and hide how that had effected my face in the crook of his neck.

" aww, you get flustered so easily cupcake " he picked me up, holding the bottoms of my legs "do you like how it sounds? Yang seungmin, kim jeongin? Which is better"

" y-yang seungmin " I mumbled flusterdly

" you're so cute baby" he kissed the top of my head gently " and you're all mine to enjoy"

I pulled my face out of the crook of his neck and cupped his cheeks

" I am" I pecked his lips " I love you innie"

" I love you too minnie " he smiled widley " cmon, let's get to the dorms quickly. I wanna smother you in kisses and cuddles and all the love in the world "

I giggled " I look forward to it, I'm pretty tired though...I might fall asleep "

" that's ok, I love watching you fall asleep in my arms . Like a little baby, my little baby" he hummed " but dont fall asleep now, I wanna watch how your eyes slowly flutter shut and your mouth opens slightly so you can breathe and how you curl up into a ball and scoot closer into me while sleepily mumbling how much you love me"

" i-i do that?"

" every day baby" he chuckled "I love it "

" that's embarrassing " I groaned

" its adorable " he corrected " now hush, let yourself get tired so I can watch my favourite thing again"

I blushed and burrowed my face into his neck, not saying another word because even though it may be embarrassing . If he loves it that much, who am I to turn him down?