sixteen

Seungmins pov

We finnaly got home after a long day of music production,  choreographing and vocal practice. I wasnt tired , but I wanted to be in bed. Same with jeongin.

I fell back onto the bed as quickly as I could soon followed by jeongin who straddled my waist "hey baby" he smiled down at me

" hey " I replied, then taking his hands and interlocking our fingers " what are you up to?"

" this" he gripped my hands a little tighter and raised them above my head so I couldn't pull them down. A slight smirk playing at his lips as we came face to face " I told you once we got home you're all mine"

I felt my face go pink "I forgot about that"

" oh , did you?" He whispered in a low voice " well, I'll make sure you never forget about this" I gulped slightly nervously while he smirked " what can I do with you? Hah? Maybe, blindfold you? Tease you until you beg me for something as simple as a hand job? And yet youd love it, wouldn't you?"

I whimpered and nodded my head " yes"

" such a good boy, so honest" he tilted his head before slowly removing my shirt " why dont you show me how good you can be and do exactly as I say?" I nodded " lift your head" as I did he put my shirt over my eyes and tied it up at the back covering my eyes completely " good puppy" he chuckled

I felt myself shiver at the feeling of his lips unexpectedly ghosting over one of my nipples before he began to suck it gently and play with the other one " j-jeongin~" I whimpered slightly, him starting with such a sensitive area making me more vocal. Plus the lack of one sense making all of my other senses heightened.

" seungmin " he smirked against my skin , he dragged his tounge up to my neck beginning to nip the skin there . I ran my fingers through his hair "keep your hands to yourself before I tie them down" the vibration of his voice against my neck making my breath quiver and me grab his hair even tighter than before "oh? You want me to tie you up then? Lucky you, I came prepared " he took my hands tightly in his own before wrapping a silky fabric around my wrists and tying it to the bed frame so I could no longer pull my hands down " so pretty " he chuckled before leaning back down to kiss lick and suck the sensitive skin on my neck "you're all mine, understand? No one elses."

" I-I understan--" he cut me off by catching my lips in a passionate kiss

He lapped his tounge over my lips,  asking for an entrance which I happily gave to him. As soon as I did ,his tounge began to sloppily fight for dominance with mine.

His fingers dug into the skin above my hips as he began to grind against my dick. The strain making me fully aware that we were yet to undress our lower halves. He seemed to have noticed aswell as he began to drag his fingertips down my chest and abs.

" lets have some fun" he whispered directly into my ear making me quiver

He began to kiss my chest, his lips gently following the path his fingers had taken. He gently ghosted them along my v line then stopped at my pants

" t-take them off " I whimpered slightly " please"

" youd love that wouldn't you?" He whispered roughly "youd love for me to suck your desperate cock wouldn't you?huh?"

" mhm" I rocked my hips upwards as he began to suck any peice of skin his mouth led him to " yes, please~ please do anything you want to me but do something~"

" anything, huh?" I could hear the smirk on his face at this point,  he leant close to my ear " then can I fuck you so hard you scream my name until you loose your voice?"