fifteen

Seungmins pov

Me and the group had been called to the principals office, we didn't know what we had done. Maybe the fight in the cafe got reported by someone who recognized us? I have no clue, I just know I'm scared.

We sat opposite from the woman, she was smiling and she didn't seem mad but professors can turn on you in the blink of an eye.

" so" she started " as you all know, JYP college is one of many different forms in the JYP branch . We have schools, convenience stores , banks.  But obviously, at the centre of it all we have JYP entertainment. And the boss has requested we take our most talented music dance rap vocal and music production students and have them debut as a group.
So, we choose you. it was only fitting since , minho , felix and hyunjin are the best dancers in the building, the song that jeongin seungmin and jisung produced showed us that seungmin and jeongin have incredible vocal skills and jisung has fabulous song writing and rapping skills. Changbin and chris, you two are by far our most talented music producers and chris you have so much range, you can sing you can dance you can rap you have everything. And our school has never seen a rapper as good as changbin."

" wait so..." jisung stopped her "you want us , to be a kpop group...?"

" yes,  only if you accept , if not we will have to try and find someone else suitable"

" I'm up for it " Jeongin nodded "what about you guys?"

" absolutely " felix nodded vigorously " it's a life long dream of mine"

" same" chan smiled widley " I'll do it "

" me too " changbin agreed

" I could give it a try" jisung spoke nervously, minho held his hand

" if hes doing it so am I" he added

" yeah, people deserve to see my dances " hyunjin spoke with confirmed

" Sure, what's the worse that can happen?" I shrugged my shoulders

" that's great to hear!" She clapped her hands " I'll email the boss, and he should come have a meeting with you on next Tuesday to discuss the ground rules and such."

" o-ok" chan was clearly buzzing with excitement " cool"

" he wanted you to write, choreograph and perform a song to him and to have created your rachas" she explained

" Rachas?" My eyebrows furrowed

" different sections of the group, such as the rap racha dance racha and vocal racha " she said

" oh, ok got it" I smiled

" all of your lessons has been cancelled until Wednesday, you can spend all of your time producing and choreographing and figuring who will sing which lines and such and on Wednesday you can have a break."

" ok" jisung sprung up " c'mon guys, our dreams are I  the making let's go"

We all laughed at his hyper behaviour and thanked the head mistress before leaving and going into the music rooms

" so, the rachas " minho sighed "who's in what thing?"

" I guess you me and felix should be the dancers considering what she said " shrugged hyunjin

" makes sense " nodded jeongin "and me and seungmin are the vocals?"

" yeah, but speaking from experience " said changbin "jisung should be ace of the group, hes an all rounder hes an amazing dancer, his vocals are on point, he can rap incredibly fast. And he can produce"

" agreed " felix smiled " so, dance racha is me minnie and jinnie. Vocal racha is seungmin and jeongin. So that leaves chan changbin and jisung in the rap racha?"

" rap racha sounds shit" jisung huffed " what about....3racha?"

" absolutely " chan nodded vigorously

" yep , most definitely " changbin highfived the younger

" that was easy to figure out " I laughed " now , chan , changbin , jisung. Get your music producing asses in gear because we can write songs, but we are gonna need you for this"

" I've already got ideas" chan smiled widley " god this is a dream come true"

" I agree " jeongins smile was wide as I've ever seen it " this and being with seungmin are the things I've wanted for forever . And now its finally happening "

" aww" I held his hand " cute"

" says you" he picked me up bridal style making me shriek

" innie leave him alone" laughed felix " we've got songs to write , and choreographes to make"

" ok ok" he placed me back down " later though, you're all mine" he whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist while we walked

" I'm already yours" I hummed "now let's get going before the guys scream at us"

I took his hand in mine and we both sped walk with the others towards where the rest of our future was going to be made.