thirteen

Seungmins pov

" dude" minho spoke " how much fucking makeup did you need to cover that shit?"

" yeah, you're description basically told us your entire neck is purple" felix replied

" it pretty much is" I sighed " and I've officially ran out of concealer, so I'm gonna borrow some of innies"

" jesus christ dude" hyunjin said, he had been by Felix's side since we walked into the gate " didn't expect that dickhead to actually be good at stuff like that "

" me either, then I started dating him " I crossed my arms " oh and by the way, innie said that changbin whats to know where chan is today?"

" oh, he threw up. Hence why I'm hanging out with you guys " he replied

" do we all agree that those two are totally gay for each other?" Asked minho

" absolutely " felix nodded " even if changbin said he was straight "

" he was obviously lying " I snickered

Suddenly I felt my books ne snatched out my hands

I looked to see jeongin running away with them

" will you exuse me" I said in an annoyed tone then bolting after him " YANG FUCKING JEONGIN!" I yelled

People in the hallway were either laughing or sighing and shaking their head .

" GET BACK HERE!" I yelled

I heard him laugh and continue to sprint until he made it into an empty supply closet, I ran in after him and shut the door.

" really not funny baby" I panted

He put my books on a shelf then came closer, burrowing his face into my shoulder " I'm sorry cupcake" he said " I just wanted your attention"

I sighed " there are other ways to get my attention innie "

He wrapped his arms around my waist and burrowed his face even further into the crook of my neck .

" is there something else wrong?" I asked gently

" mhm" he hummed " I failed a  math test and I feel so dumb because I tried really hard and I still got it wrong "

" hey its ok" I comforted,  hugging the taller back and placing a kiss on the top of his head " it's not our final exams, you just need to study extra hard so you're ready for next time ... I'll help you if youd like"

" I cant rely on you at this stage" he sniffled " it's been one week out of four.... you're going to leave me"

" honey" I pulled out of the hug and cupped his cheeks " you heard what I said last night, I'm considering paying premium...because I'm falling for you really hard...and really fast. So dont push all hope away"

" but what if..... what if you change your mind?" He asked, a desperate look in his eyes " what would I do? "

I sighed and kissed his lips gently, he kissed back immediately.

" innie " I said softly " dont worry, ok?....... I love you........" I hesitantly let the words roll off of my tounge.

He stared at me wide eyed " no" he shook his head " I didn't make you feel forced to say that did I? I love you but you're not supposed to love me, I was horrible to you ... you're supposed to hate me!"

I was taken aback " baby " I replied " do you want me to not be with you? "

" n-no, I really like you.... I fucking love you actually. But after everything I've done it feels wrong that I get to be with you. You deserve someone so much better, and I know one day you will find someone better and I don't want to stop you being with someone who's good enough for you..... I might love you but I want you to be happy, even if it's with another man" he let his emotions spill from him " I dont mean to rant but i-i just.... i feel so , so fucking selfish"

Tears welled in his dark brown eyes

" innie, you are good enough for me" I replied " you're not selfish, you're perfect.....and I doubt I'll find anyone better because we compliment each other like cookies and milk.... one of us gets all soggy and falls apart, then we combine to make delicious chocolate chip milk " he giggled at the statmemt " despite everything thats happened in the past....I've still grown to love you, we are meant to be "

" you really think so?" He asked, a glimmer in his eye

" I know so" I replied

Suddenly the bell went making us both jump " oh, third period " innie spoke " music, wanna walk with me?"

I held his hand then pecked his lips " I thought that was already happening "

He chuckled then opened the door , we walked hand in hand to music