four

Seungmins POV

I had gotten all of my things from the storage rooms and was now looking for my dorm, it was number 2801 . I hoped to god I was alone but there were so many students the chances were slim.

After a good while of searching I found the room and unlocked it with the keys I had been given,  oh yeah someone else lived here for sure.

The lights had all been left on , there were pizza boxes on the living room table and alchol split all over the place.

I sighed and brought my stuff into the bedroom which to my discomfort was just one room with two beds in it .

I put all my stuff on the un occupied side of the room then walked out

" if I'm living here it is not going to look like this" I sighed out

I walked into the living room with a bin liner at hand and began to throw away all the empty cans of alcohol and pizza boxes .

I put it all in the trash then began wiping the alchol covered table down.

" what a mess" I scoffed " I think that's it though."

The entire place smelt like beer which I had to change,  I brought out the only fragrance my perfume and began spraying the whole place so it smelt like candy.

" much better" I smiled then walking back through to the bedroom room unpack my things.

I made sure my bed was made neatly , putting a few plushies at the end of it.  I then moved onto my desk, setting out all of my art supplies and books neatly . Then the wardrobe,  I put all the clothes in order of colour , the colour sections were set out in dark to light shades. I smiled to myself putting up a few posters so it didn't look to bad. My favourite day6 poster above my desk of course. I put my skin care and makeup bags in the bathroom in a cupboard below the sink and considered my job complete, apart from putting my guitar somewhere .

I walked back into the now complete bedroom and flipped onto the bed , my bed .

I pulled out my favourite book, reading with a smile on my face as the blissful silence filled my ears.

But alas all good things must come to an end. 

I heard the front door open and sighed , standing up and putting my book away. If I wanted to not be awkward as hell in this house I needed to atleast introduce myself to the person .

I sat back down on my bed , patiently awaiting their arrival

The bedroom door opened and .....shit.

Jeongin walked in, throwing his bag onto the floor and falling onto his messy bed .

He sat up suddenly noticing I was there.

" oh , hey seungmin " he said awkwardly " so you're my new room ma--"

I got up and walked away into the bathroom.

I locked myself in and slumped against the door until my butt touched the ground .

I put my face in my knees and hugged them

" can I never escape this living hell" I said to myself " when will he get out of my life?" I realised tears were spilling down my face "this is all your fault you stupid ugly worthless fag" I clutched the fabric of my jeans tightly, letting my own words echo around in my head " if you hadn't talked to him that one time in highschool none of this would be happening.  You're so stupid!"

I pulled down my jeans and reached for my makeup bag in the cupboard.

I opened my eyeshadow pallet and pulled out my blade.

I stared at it , you deserve this. You stupid ugly worthless fag , the words echoed in my mind once more .

" that's all you are seungmin,  a stupid" I sliced my thigh "ugly " I sliced it again " worthless '" I sliced the other " fag" I choked on the words, repeating that cycle fifteen times " mom was right , that is all you are and all you ever will be kim seungmin "

Suddenly there was a knock "seungmin hate to interrupted but I need to p--"

" FUCK OFF" I yelled in an outburst of rage sadness and depression " USE THE KITCHEN SINK I DONT CARE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE"

" wow, are you o--"

" DO I SOUND OK!?"

" no.... seungmin please let me in" he said , a worried tone in his voice " it's not even about using the toilet anymore. But If you dont let me in I know how to pick locks and I'm checking on you either way."

I panickingly pulled up my trousers,  wincing as they covered my new cuts. I put the blade back into my eyeshadow pallet and into my makeup bag then back into the cupboard.

I opened the door and immediately jeongins eyes widened.

He snatched my hands

" why is there blood on your hands? why is there blood seeping through your jeans! Seungmin what happened?!" His eyes were fearful, I smacked his hands away

" why do you car--"

" because if you're self harming and it's my fault I wont ever be able to forgive myself " he cut me off " seungmin,  are you self harming?"

" I....." I froze up, tears slipping down my face once more

Suddenly he pulled me into a hug,  the man who had been bullying me for so long was now hugging me .

(A/n btw I switched up their heights so jeongin and seungmin have swapped but all the others are the same )

My face was buried in his chest,  my hands clutching onto his white t shirt.  .

" I'm sorry seungmin " he choked out " I never wanted any of this, I never wanted to hurt you! I swear it was all just a big mistake "

I nodded and continued crying, believing his sincere words.

" please,  let me help you clean yourself up " he asked

" ok " I sniffed,  leading him back into the bathroom to help me