seven

Seungmins POV

I woke up with a headache and let out a groan, rolling over in my bed trying to find out what was most comfortable to make me less focused on the headache.

" seungmin~ " sang jeongin " I made breakfast~"

I stayed silent,  holding my throbbing head in my hands .

" seungmin " the bedroom door swung open " are you ok?" Jeongin sat on the edge of the bed " sit up for me"

I did as instructed " I have a headache it's not that bad " I said

" well, as your boyfriend.  I'll be the judge of that, ok?" He spoke, a worried tone in his voice . I simply nodded. " you're all sweaty baby" he said

" I feel cold, I wanna lay back down" I whined

" in a minute " he put his hand on my head and his other on his "you're burning up " he stated "and you look like you haven't gotten any sleep at all, I think you have a fever "

I pouted slightly " but I have rapping class today"

" you have it tommorow aswell, and we dont have music today so you wont be missing any important song writing " he said "you lay down, I'll bring you some pancakes on a lap tray and I'll stay here all day and make sure you're ok, ok?" He cupped my cheek , I nodded " good boy" he kissed my forehead then walked off.

I laid back down waiting patiently for him to return , I guess it was nice having someone there to look after you when you need it.

Soon enough jeongin walked back in, I sat up a bit allowing him to but the tray in my lap.

" here, I got some medicine for you and a drink. Take it when you're ready" he placed it on the bedside table.

I nodded and puffed out my cheek which was closest to him , I tapped it. He got the message and placed a kiss on it.

" cutie" he ruffled my hair while I smiled " go on, eat up cupcake. Dont want your pancakes getting cold now do we?"

I smiled and began to eat the syrup covered pancakes , enjoying every bite.

" have you had breakfast?" I asked , he shook his head

" I never usually have time"

I cut a bit of pancake for him and held up the fork, he went to take it but I slapped his hand away

" this is my free trial. You aren't doing shit for yourself " I said sternly causing him fo chuckle and allow me fo feed him some pancake.

" I have such a cute little wife" he stared at me with adoration.  I  blushed and he pinched my cheek gently " now, eat up. I want you to feel better " he patted my hair

" can I do something?" I asked

" it's your free trial, and I don't care if what you do makes me sick too. We can be sick together "

I nodded and pulled him close by the collar of his shirt , I took a deep breathe and kissed his lips.

Jeongins pov

My eyes widened, but I soon kissed him back. It was sweet and tender , not at all sexual just fluffy  and comforting. 

He pulled away a blushing mess, I smiled. He was adorable .

I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips " you . Are . Cute" I said making him giggle and blush harder " now ,stop .stalling .and. eat. your. pancakes " I gently flicked his nose making him pout

He continued eating while I sat there watching to make sure everything was ok.

He had finnished eating and now whined

" I feel really hot " he sighed

" I thought you were cold?" I  furrowed my brows

" I was but now I'm boiling all over " he sat up and removed his t shirt,  leaving him in nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants.

He was so muscular, and his waist was tiny. His physique was absolutely stunning.  Not exactly matching his puppy like face but still stunning.

I took the tray from him and placed it on his desk .

I came back over and straddled his waist making him look up at me confused.

" jeongin " he said sternly "you aren't trying to do anything premium offers only right now are you? Because I have not yet paid for that"

" I wouldn't dream of it " I smiled gently " but , I'm going to wipe your body down so you arent to sweaty. Ok?"

He nodded allowing me to do exactly what I told him I would

Once I was finnished he laid back down.

" come here" he made grabby hands towards me " cuddle me "

I smiled , he was such a refreshing person to be around. Jisung and changbin may be my friends but they could get annoying quick. Whereas seungmin just got more adorable by the second.

I laid down beside him, pulling him closer to me. He rested his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist , I smiled and buried my face in his hair whilst still holding him close . It was nice to feel like I was keeping him safe , just cuddling alone made me feel like I was his own little tortoise shell and could protect him from all the dangers of the world.

" I'm sorry I ever hurt you " I said

" I know jeongin " he replied " is this what you really want to be like with me? Is this really you?"

I nodded " I don't enjoy hurting people, especially the people I have fallen head over heels for. I just want to sheild them from all the dangers of the world, I want to sheild you. "

" I have to admit it's nice having someone there for you " he yawned

" are you tired baby?" I asked, beginning to play with his soft hair

" yes" he nodded

" then get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere " I smiled and kissed his forehead

Soon enough he was snoring, I was so lucky this was happening.  I was going to show him how good I really am, and by the end of this month he will be mine for real.