six

Felix's POV

Seungmin left to go to the bathroom, bangchan went home. It was only me and minho.

Leaving us vulnerable. 

I was scarcely eating as I stared at the bullies table, scared of what was going to happen .

Suddenly jeongin looked at me and smirked walking over , jisung and changbin followed in confusion.

" hello boys" the leader of the group leant on out table " why don't we have a nice little chit chat?"

I shook my head at minho who was dead panned while staring at the bully.

" stop trying to get with seungmin" he said through gritted teeth " I don't know what your motives are but making someone go out with you as a bullying tactic is fucked up and I'm not letting my bestfriend go through it"

Jeongin looked taken aback "what are you gonna do to stop me going out with him?"

Minho sighed and stood up, his chair making a loud noise as he went.

He walked right up to the taller and glared at him. Shit I knew that glare.....

" this"

He swung and punched jeongin in the face, jeongin punched back and soon enough it was a full on fight. Jisung changbin and I stood on the sidelines watching it all go down, shocked we weren't getting kicked out for such behaviour.

" MINHO!" seungmin suddenly yelled running over and pulling jeongin off of him " guys get out of here. I need to have a conversation with a certain yang jeongin " he clenched his jaw. Uh oh.

Seungmins POV

The group left leaving only the two of us . The second jeongin stood up I slapped him hard in the right cheek.

" I told you, I would do whatever you want to make you stop hurting them" I said angrily

" I didn't tell you what I wanted so you haven't done anything for me to stop" he put his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes.

" ok then..... if you stop hurting them I will....." I tried to think something up,  wait a minute...perfect " I will date you. Only for a month,  if by the end I still dont like you I will break up with you and we can go back to you bullying us, but if I do, we work out and you dont lay a finger on my friends again.  Consider it a one month trial of the thing I know you want "

He smiled " actually? When does the month start, and what does the trial include "

" everything, but you only get premium offers when I pay for the full time subscription.  I think you know way premium offers are" I nodded

" what if theres a glitch in the system and I end up getting a premium offer one night?" He questioned further

" well , that would be paying for the full time subscription . No one gets a premium offer free, even if there is a glitch" I replied

" so, currently.  We are casual, kissing,  hugging,  holding hands, cuddling?" He said , I nodded

" the month starts tommorow , for now. Leave me alone" I crossed my arms

" ok cupcake " he smiled widley. And I had to admit when he was smiling like this it was pretty cute. " I'm gonna do something before you free trial though... just so you're used to it" he leant close and kissed my cheek then came close to my ear " see you tommorw....baby"

He kissed my cheek once more and zoomed off leaving me stunned, the audacity of this man

~~~

" wait as of tommorow you're going to be dating that cunt!?" Felix exclaimed

" sadly yes, but it's for you guys so I had to" I replied nonchalantly

" oh my days we can deal with it seungmin dont do this to yourself" minho said

" no, it's fine."

" wait...do you like him ?!!" Felix's eyes widened

" makes sense, jisung told me thay seungmin called him hot in our first lesson yesterday " minho nodded

" HOT!? WHERE DID STANDARDS GO! HWANG HYUNJIN IS HOT YANG JEONGIN IS BELOW MID!" felix yelled , I slapped my hand over his mouth.

" I don't know felix! He was just so close to my face and I couldn't help but point out how good he looked" I exclaimed ,face palming

" you idiot " tutted minho.

" whatever " I rolled my eyes " I'll see you guys tommorow, this is my dorm"

I stopped outside of the room , the two nodded and began to walk minho to his dorm.

Life was going to be a living hell from this point onwards .